- -53%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Reinforcement Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.29 RRP $4.89
- -66%Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Dawn of the Dukes PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.09 RRP $11.99
- -50%OMSI 2 Add-On Heuliez Bus-Pack Generation X17 PC - DLCSpecial Price $10.09 RRP $19.99
- -76%Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Warlords of New York Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $14.79 RRP $61.49
ABOUT THE GAME
Ravenbound is a fast-paced action game that combines the challenge of a roguelite with the choices of open world. Systemic Reaction, a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group, built on their expertise from creating vast open worlds and fast-paced action to merge it into the roguelite experience in a new fantasy world.
Permadeath and Permanent Progression
You are a Vessel to the Raven, an eternal weapon forged by imprisoned Gods. In order to free them and restore order to the island of Ávalt the Raven must rebuild its power - one vessel’s life at the time. Permadeath is a big part of Ravenbound. While each Vessel is lost forever once they fall in battle, the strength they bring to the Raven is not, allowing you to come back stronger each time.
Fast-paced Action-Roguelite Combat
Hone your skill through many lifetimes as you battle the corrupted creatures of the land in a fast-paced hack-and-slash combat system where the monsters will stop at nothing to bring you down. Master the combat and choose upgrades that suit your playstyle to overcome the challenges ahead.
A Unique Fantasy Open-World Inspired by Scandinavian Folklore
Battle creatures inspired by Scandinavian folklore and tall tales about what happens to those who lose their way in the woods. Face off against large Trolls, ruthless Huldras and undead Draugr as you freely explore the beautiful island of Ávalt, either on foot or soaring through the skies in Raven form.
Play your Cards Right to Upgrade Your Builds
Progression comes in the form of cards and unlocks you can find on your journey through Ávalt. Each lifetime new cards are unlocked, some by chance and some by player choice. As you grow stronger, so do the rewards. You will be able to find cards that grant everything from better armor to new playable classes, magical weapons, and relics that enhance your character - all with different synergies to discover. Finding the right combinations is a matter of life and death for a Vessel.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64 bit OS - Windows 10
- Processor Intel i5-6400 (4C / 4T) (Q3 ‘15), AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB or equivalent
- Storage25 GB available space
- OS64 bit OS - Windows 10/11
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770, AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 8 GB, AMD Vega 56 8GB
- Storage25 GB available space
GenreAction, Atmospheric, Fantasy, Magic
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69