Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator PC
Special Price $5.49 RRP $13.99
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
21 Sep 2021
You May Also Like
- -76%Graveyard Keeper PCSpecial Price $4.49 RRP $19.09
- -42%Medieval Dynasty PCSpecial Price $17.79 RRP $30.69
- -58%Amazing Cultivation Simulator PCSpecial Price $10.09 RRP $23.99
- -69%Going Medieval PCSpecial Price $9.59 RRP $30.69
This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator PC
- Concoct your potion plan. Grind ingredients and carefully mix them in your cauldron. Heat the coals.
- Carefully plan your route via the Alchemy Map to combine different effects.
- Buy them from traveling merchants: it can be pricey, but successful haggling may save you some coin.
About Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator PC
- Unique visuals inspired by medieval manuscripts and medical books.
- Hyper satisfying physical interactions with ingredients and equipment.
- Sandbox style gameplay where you have many different avenues available, and it’s up to you to figure out the best way to complete each task.
- Sell your potions to the townsfolk while roleplaying as a noble artisan, a greedy weasel, an occult dark master, or whomever else you may wish to be!
- Work with all sorts of ingredients - Leaves, flowers, berries, roots, fruits, minerals, and a plethora of mushrooms are at the ready for your mortar and pestle. Just like espresso, the fineness of the grind matters!
- Learn the art of potion making - Concoct your potion plan. Grind ingredients and carefully mix them in your cauldron. Heat the coals. Boil and stir. Add the base: water, oil, or… something else. Congrats on your first potion! Was it easy to learn? Now try mastering it!
- Experiment and invent new recipes - Carefully plan your route via the Alchemy Map to combine different effects. Be mindful of common sense: you won’t find a market for a poisonous healing potion… right? Or would you?
- Sell potions - Every day customers will come to your store looking for solutions to their problems. You will face consequences depending on what you decide to sell them. Attract guilds, befriend notable figures (or feud with them), gain riches and influence - and one day, you may even decide the fate of the whole town.
- Buy ingredients or grow your own - Every alchemist needs ingredients. You can buy them from traveling merchants: it can be pricey, but successful haggling may save you some coin. Or you can just grow your own!
- Get creative with customizing - Want to give a special appearance to your best potions? Go ahead! Change bottle shape, label type, icon, and colors. You can even give it a custom name and label description. Carefully arrange your unique potions to showcase them on your shop’s shelves and tables… or carelessly throw them around - we’re not gonna tell you what to do, just have fun!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 and up
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 650 and up
- Storage2 GB available space
GenreCrafting, Indie, Medieval, Relaxing, RPG, Sandbox, Simulation, Singleplayer
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by melissaPotion CraftThe code worked well and i am now enjoying the game.The Pros
- code worked
- 75Reviewed by KaosRelaxing, fun gameOverall this game is good to sit back and chill, make new potions and meet incredible characters.The Pros
- - Calm
- -No pressure
- -Can be boring
- -Unknown what sources to plant
- 100Reviewed by tawk6Great Time KillerIt's one of those games you lose time on. So fun.The Pros
- Reviewed by AlueNice little chill gameIt's a nice and calm game where you can spend just a few minutes or hours on end just messing around. Looking forward to see what else will come for this game and how it will evolve.The Pros
- - Calm
- - Easy going
- - Easy to play for as long or short as you want/need.
- Repetitive in a sense, if you don't like trial and error then this might not be for you.
- 100Reviewed by LauraPretty greatNot much to not like. Excited for new upgrades though with more ways to play. a bit redundant otherwiseThe Pros
- Graphics, Relaxing, Fun to Explore
- Redundant, too few ingredients and no way of growing what you need
- 75Reviewed by SrChimichangaA good place to relaxThis is a simplygame: You are an alchemist and finds a laboratory where you start to create potions and collect ingredients. And amazing art, like the medieval era and an easy gameplay, just to relaxThe Pros
- The art
- The simplicity of the game
- You can't pass days if you don't have attended every customer even if you can't
- 100Reviewed by Oslenmy thoughs so farlove this game really good cant wait for the developers to add more content looking at the the dev vlogs they have some really good ideas and content waiting to be rolled out the shop keep aspect of the game is good and doesn't get boring after you sell two potion and you always have to get and combine new potionsThe Pros
- the game machines are really good and something new
- not much
- 100Reviewed by Deandon't think about it just buy it nowI finally get to tell traveler's that they cant handle my potions because it's too strong for them and they would die if they used my potionsThe Pros
- everything about this game, cant wait to see more updates
- There's nothing to dislike
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 2. -70%PlateUp! PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $24.59
- No 3. -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- No 4. -86%Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard Gold Edition PC (WW)Special Price $6.79 RRP $49.19
- No 5. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PC + BonusSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 6. -24%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $46.69 RRP $61.49
- No 7. -86%Dead Island Definitive Collection PCSpecial Price $4.89 RRP $34.39
Special Price $5.49 RRP $13.99