Special Price $22.69 RRP $62.99
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
01 Apr 2021
You May Also Like
- -75%Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced PC (EU & UK)Special Price $7.79 RRP $31.49
- -62%Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|SSpecial Price $42.59 RRP $113.39
- -78%Borderlands 3 - Super Deluxe Edition PC (Steam) (EU & UK)Special Price $23.89 RRP $107.09
- -73%Borderlands 3 - Super Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $30.19 RRP $113.39
- -33%Borderlands 3: Bounty of Blood PC - DLC (Steam) (EU & UK)Special Price $10.09 RRP $15.09
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Outriders.
The top 3 reasons to play Outriders
- Experience an all-new co-op shooter from the makers of Bulletstorm.
- One to three players will work together to take on a genetically engineered species known as the "Outriders".
- Prepare yourself for non-stop action in what the developer describes as a "dark, modern shooter"!
- OUTRIDERS is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal. Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG - OUTRIDERS’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY- Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES - Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT - Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin 7 64
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage40 GB Hard drive space
- OSWin 10 64
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz / AMD FX-8370
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 580 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Storage40 GB Hard drive space
GenreAction, Adventure, Open World, Sci-fi, Shooter
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by uvmeOUTRIDERSOutriders does a decent job outgrowing its reputation as a third person Destiny clone. Offering solid shooting mechanics, a surprisingly meaty story campaign and fun and intuitive character development system it earns a place as one of the best third person shooters in recent years. The only downside is that technical issues hinder a lot of the endgame’s funnest parts.The Pros
- A well-design loot and gear system
- Great build variety
- Uninspired endgame
- Forgettable story, music, and setting
- 75Reviewed by neilor8It's a good game I just hope they keep releasing more and more expansions for it. full of potential for more contents and its already worth playing now.
- 50Reviewed by ReiEhKind of a generic looter shooter. Not much to say, but it's no different from godfall or waframe lol. Overrated
- 100Reviewed by AlexandrosOUTRIDER!Amazing game. Has a classic story yet not boring, especially with coop. I couldnt stop playing and it is very beginner friendly, lot's of freedom. End game was kind of fast though cause i finished everything i could do. Hope for more updates. Extremely decent for it's priceThe Pros
- Freedom in respec, non pay to win, very fun to play with friends. Also you really feel the powers
- only 3 skills, non existing endgame
- 100Reviewed by StraziaAwesomehad some problems with that the key didint work but got help from the support and now everything is okay, very short waiting time for answers 10/10 i will easy buy more games from this site againThe Pros
- fun game play
- nice story
- 75Reviewed by BananafordaysVry good gameThis is a pretty fun game. I have spent hours grinding this game but there was just a bit of a few problems.The Pros
- EVERYTHING BUT...
- - Laggy multiplayer
- - Very grindy
- 75Reviewed by OzzGamingA few steps from an awesome/perfect gameThe overall game and design are great. It is a Diablo-esqe type game but in third-person shooter format. It is a looter shooter with a decent, but typical, sci-fi story. The combat is where the game shines. The gear combinations and character abilities work well together. There are a lot of combinations for character builds. The more people play with the different builds, the more they discover that optional builds that are optimal, in their own way, exist. However, the game falls short in a few areas. There are launch bugs for this game that have not been corrected yet and some server connection issues. The game studio is working on fixing these issues, but after nearly two months problems are still being addressed. Additionally, the drop rates for loot make it a grind more than it should be. The game studio promised a game that wouldn't be a grind for gear in the hundreds of hours category, but it is happening. They need to change the legendary drop rate. The game studio is working on fixing the bugs. I suspect they will fix the drop rate issue. The last issue is that the game is not a live service game but requires an online connection. This shouldn't be the case for a non-service game. If the game studio can fix these issues (server connection issues, a few game bugs, and legendary drop rate) that game would shine as it should. the game feels 95% complete due to these bugs. And since it is an amazingly fun game to play, the issues that need to be addressed come off as being bigger. Fix these issues and the game is a game I would give a score of a 90. Currently, it is an 80 for me.The Pros
- Great combat, awesome guns, mutli-player. Diversity of game play.
- Limited end-game, hard loot drops, need to fix current bugs.
- 75Reviewed by KiXstyleOutridersThe game by itself is amazing, I loved the storyline and the world tiers made it harder which also made it more fun in a way, the only problem I have, is the endgame, I personally don't like grindy games, just doing the same thing over and over again just for a small chance for a good item, so if u like games that have grindy endgames you won't miss with this oneThe Pros
- Good storyline and gameplay
- Grindy endgame
- 100Reviewed by JohnOutridersKeeping to the Gameplay rather than technical issues which are likely to disappear with patches over time.
This game is fun and engaging, I constantly find myself thinking about how to get past the next challenge and what tweaks I can apply to my playstyle to get the most out of my characters abilities. Get it wrong you are humbled, Get it right and you feel like a GOD. Very satisfying to play even if you do find yourself stuck in the surrounding objects after dodging an attack, just makes you even more aware next try ^.^
The story is good to follow and adds a level of depth and is easy to understand and keep up with.The Pros
- Fast action with customisable playstyles
- The dodging system could be better
- 100Reviewed by DanielAll around funHad a rough few days after launch but the devs have been really good about keeping people updated on what they are doing to fix it, which is very nice to see. The game itself is fun and pretty addicting to play, the storyline is compelling and I can't wait to see where they go with it.The Pros
- Story is interesting Combat and levelling is fun
- A few server issues
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $22.69 RRP $62.99