Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
Special Price $27.09 RRP $61.49
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
25 Oct 2022
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
The top 3 reasons to play Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
- Play the game the way you want to play it! Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same.
- Create and develop your own character to match your playstyle. Progress skills by performing actions as you gain access to a selection of perks that represent your mastery of a talent.
- Turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.
About Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
- The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
- Explore, raid and conquer your way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way. Raise your own army and lead it into battle, commanding and fighting alongside your troops in the thick of the action.
- See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand. Turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.
- Put your tactical prowess and combat skills to the test against players from all over the world in a variety of different multiplayer game modes, ranging from small-scale skirmishes up to huge and epic sieges with hundreds of players.
- Vanquish your foes using the game’s deep and intuitive combat system that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Take to the field of battle and experience the brutality of medieval combat in first or third person perspective with hundreds of on-screen units, each with their own detailed AI.
- Customise the game to experience an entirely different adventure of your own creation. The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsIntel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon™ RX 580
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreMedieval, Open World, Strategy
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by GeorgePerfectQuick Delivery! Awesome gameThe Pros
- How quick delivery was
- 100Reviewed by LuxGemThis game is a true gem, its worth every penny. the story is by no means the best, but the role play and immersion is next level. the sense of freedom and choice is amazing, the combat is fleshed out and you truly feel impactful. Modding support is brilliant, including fully converting the world.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by IzzyAHHHHHHHHHHH!thats basically what you say when you are running to peopleThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by MossiniGoodI like it,This game is so good
- 100Reviewed by KaZoOIncredible War Simulation-RPGHonestly no issues with this game. Large-Scale battles, great combat, skill-system is gripping. Even the RPG mechanics (although could be improved upon) were up to standard. Great game if you love Medieval battles and RPG's!The Pros
- RPG Systems
- Large-Scale Battles
- Long Loading Times
- 100Reviewed by Milenawesome rpgHundreds of thing to do best rpg everThe Pros
- hmmm maybe combat
- 100Reviewed by FlokiPerfect gamePerfect medieval sandbox game.
- 100Reviewed by DyceSiGood gameVery good graphics and replayability.
- 75Reviewed by StanGreat all-rounderThis game combines elements of RTS, RPG, First & Third person hack and slash and management all into one game. Unfortunately it is a classic case of jack of all trades but master of none. This doesn't mean to say though that this is not a fantastic game. On the surface it has it all, but once you put the hours in and scratch a little under the surface it does feel a little shallow.
I think the fun in the long term is the character builds and user defined story - Do you want to be a noble, holding and managing kingdoms that spread far and wide? Do you want to be a hired mercenary and embark on conquests for the benefit of your liege? Do you want to run businesses and build an empire of wealth and legacy to pass on to your heirs? You can do it all.The Pros
- Hours of addicting gameplay
- Impressive large scale battles
- Excellent modding support and community
- Some features lack depth
- A fair few bugs and glitches for a game so close to release
- Reviewed by NolanLooking Forward to Playing!I have seen many YouTube videos regarding Bannerlords, and I am excited to finally have an opportunity to play it for myself! Overall seems like a great game.The Pros
- Easy to Install
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69
Special Price $27.09 RRP $61.49