Monster Hunter Rise - PC Steam Key
Special Price $10.99 RRP $60.99
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
12 Jan 2022
You May Also Like
- -76%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $26.79 RRP $112.19
- -78%Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $17.09 RRP $76.89
Get your discounted, instant download Steam code with CDKeys.com
Buy Monster Hunter Rise PC Steam key for cheap, which includes:
- Base game.
The top 3 reasons to play Monster Hunter Rise on Steam
- Become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline.
- Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity.
- Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range.
About Monster Hunter Rise PC - Steam
- Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! In Monster Hunter Rise, the latest installment in the award-winning and top-selling Monster Hunter series, you’ll become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline. The PC release also comes packed with a number of additional visual and performance enhancing optimizations.
- Ferocious monsters with unique ecologies - Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity. From classic returning monsters to all-new creatures inspired by Japanese folklore, including the flagship wyvern Magnamalo, you’ll need to think on your feet and master their unique tendencies if you hope to reap any of the rewards!
- Choose your weapon and show your skills - Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range. Charge up and hit hard with the devastating Great Sword; dispatch monsters in style using the elegant Long Sword; become a deadly maelstrom of blades with the speedy Dual Blades; charge forth with the punishing Lance; or take aim from a distance with the Bow and Bowguns. These are just a few of the weapon types available in the game, meaning you’re sure to find the play style that suits you best.
- Hunt, gather and craft your way to the top of the food chain - Each monster you hunt will provide materials that allow you to craft new weapons and armor and upgrade your existing gear. Go back out on the field and hunt even fiercer monsters and earn even better rewards! You can change your weapon at any of the Equipment Boxes any time, so the possibilities are limitless!
- Hunt solo or team up to take monsters down - The Hunter Hub offers multiplayer quests where up to four players can team up to take on targets together. Difficulty scaling ensures that whether you go solo or hit the hunt as a full four-person squad, it’s always a fair fight.
- Stunning visuals, unlocked framerate and other PC optimizations - Enjoy beautiful graphics at up 4K resolution, HDR with support for features including ultrawide monitors and an unlocked frame rate make to make this a truly immersive monster-hunting experience. Hunters will also get immediate access to a number of free title updates that include new monsters, quests, gear and more.
- Enjoy an exciting new storyline set in Kamura Village - This serene locale is inhabited by a colorful cast of villagers who have long lived in fear of the Rampage - a catastrophic event where countless monsters attack the village all at once. 50 years after the last Rampage, you must work together with the villagers to face this trial.
- Experience new hunting actions with the Wirebug - Wirebugs are an integral part of your hunter’s toolkit. The special silk they shoot out can be used to zip up walls and across maps, and can even be used to pull off special attacks unique to each of the 14 weapon types in the game.
- Buddies are here to help - The Palico Felyne friends you already know and love from previous Monster Hunter adventures are joined by the brand new Palamute Canyne companions!
- Wreak havoc by controlling monsters - Control raging monsters using Wyvern Riding and dish out massive damage to your targets!
- Fend off hordes of monsters in The Rampage - Protect Kamura Village from hordes of monsters in an all-new quest type! Prepare for monster hunting on a scale like never before!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10（64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-4130 or Core™ i5-3470 or AMD FX™-6100
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (DDR4) or AMD Radeon™ RX 550
- Storage23 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 （64-bit）
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-8300
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570 (VRAM 4GB)
- Storage23 GB available space
GenreAction, Anime, Atmospheric, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Third Person
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by JBUY ITIt's Good.The Pros
- Combat, Traversal, Armour/Weapons
- Graphics (but it is a Switch game sooo)
- 100Reviewed by RodelOne of the best gamesI have spent a lot of time playing Monster Hunter games and I have followed since its first release, Monster Hunter is my favorite.The Pros
- Love everything.
- I will have to put the previous platforms and MH games I have aside maybe for years.
- Reviewed by burgerlexMonster Hunter: Rise; Quick and Honest ReviewGreat game. One of the best in the series in terms of innovation to overall combat and map mobility. Good on the Nintendo Switch, but pleasing on the PC.
The bad is the $60 starting price for a mobile port is by far the biggest slap in the face.The Pros
- Visuals and innovative simplicity
- Retail price
- Reviewed by Baka FrgollusMonster Hunter Rise Is Nice for Co-opHonestly if you want co-op with your buddies while being in a chilled laid-back game mode, this is the one, plus unlike Moster Hunter World, there is no force cutcenses, just finish the village tutorial and you're off.The Pros
- Great Co-op from the start of it being unlock
- No Cuts
- Reviewed by AndrasFun, fairly similar to WorldThe game is really fun solo, even more so than World which, to me, wasn't as fun solo. The game still has a big part in regards with online play and playing with friends, and likely is more fun that way. The music is good, the intros to new areas are fun, the overall style is in my mind better than what World offered, and overall it's a solid Switch port. One negative I can think of is the fact that there aren't nearly as many mods for the game yet, and there also isn't a nice relaxing bath like there was in World, nor can you upgrade your room like in World.The Pros
- Good music, fun intros to new areas.
- Fairly good monster designs.
- Reminiscent of the Edo period.
- No room upgrading.
- Not really an improvement on World, more so for fans of the series.
- Reviewed by JakazumireviewIt´s really a great game but some things are better at Monster hunter world. But still great game after all.The Pros
- a good amount of actions in game
- sometimes the combat is buggy but thats alright
- Reviewed by HanAll about hunting!!hunting monster is never ending and you gonna love this game, no lying.
- 75Reviewed by AndresSimplier than World but still Monster Hunteri will say that with the title i say enough feels like Capcom is trying to make a mixture of what World was with the game structure that the classic monster hunter games got about the village quests and the gathering hub quests but with the mobility that World applied to the saga i will still recommend the game to friends but is in a under level to what World was graphically cannot blame it it was supposed to be a game of the franchise in Switch but i don't feel that inmmersion i felt with World
- 75Reviewed by JoshuaThe game was greatEnjoyed my first few hours of the game because it wasn't that demanding of a graphics that I did some mission first the game is really same as the old series one like the DS, and PS just straight up missions and some talk.The Pros
- Waifu everywhere
- New Moves
- More DLC
- 100Reviewed by JohnnyGreat GameI purchased it on switch, and was able to get a great price for PC. Definitely would recommend for new and veteran hunters.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 6. -27%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $80.29 RRP $109.79
Special Price $10.99 RRP $60.99