Monster Hunter Rise - PC Steam Key
Special Price $25.79 RRP $61.49
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
12 Jan 2022
You May Also Like
- -77%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $25.79 RRP $113.19
- -63%Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $28.29 RRP $77.49
Get your discounted, instant download Steam code with CDKeys.com
Buy Monster Hunter Rise PC Steam key for cheap, which includes:
- Base game.
The top 3 reasons to play Monster Hunter Rise on Steam
- Become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline.
- Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity.
- Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range.
About Monster Hunter Rise PC - Steam
- Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! In Monster Hunter Rise, the latest installment in the award-winning and top-selling Monster Hunter series, you’ll become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline. The PC release also comes packed with a number of additional visual and performance enhancing optimizations.
- Ferocious monsters with unique ecologies - Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity. From classic returning monsters to all-new creatures inspired by Japanese folklore, including the flagship wyvern Magnamalo, you’ll need to think on your feet and master their unique tendencies if you hope to reap any of the rewards!
- Choose your weapon and show your skills - Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range. Charge up and hit hard with the devastating Great Sword; dispatch monsters in style using the elegant Long Sword; become a deadly maelstrom of blades with the speedy Dual Blades; charge forth with the punishing Lance; or take aim from a distance with the Bow and Bowguns. These are just a few of the weapon types available in the game, meaning you’re sure to find the play style that suits you best.
- Hunt, gather and craft your way to the top of the food chain - Each monster you hunt will provide materials that allow you to craft new weapons and armor and upgrade your existing gear. Go back out on the field and hunt even fiercer monsters and earn even better rewards! You can change your weapon at any of the Equipment Boxes any time, so the possibilities are limitless!
- Hunt solo or team up to take monsters down - The Hunter Hub offers multiplayer quests where up to four players can team up to take on targets together. Difficulty scaling ensures that whether you go solo or hit the hunt as a full four-person squad, it’s always a fair fight.
- Stunning visuals, unlocked framerate and other PC optimizations - Enjoy beautiful graphics at up 4K resolution, HDR with support for features including ultrawide monitors and an unlocked frame rate make to make this a truly immersive monster-hunting experience. Hunters will also get immediate access to a number of free title updates that include new monsters, quests, gear and more.
- Enjoy an exciting new storyline set in Kamura Village - This serene locale is inhabited by a colorful cast of villagers who have long lived in fear of the Rampage - a catastrophic event where countless monsters attack the village all at once. 50 years after the last Rampage, you must work together with the villagers to face this trial.
- Experience new hunting actions with the Wirebug - Wirebugs are an integral part of your hunter’s toolkit. The special silk they shoot out can be used to zip up walls and across maps, and can even be used to pull off special attacks unique to each of the 14 weapon types in the game.
- Buddies are here to help - The Palico Felyne friends you already know and love from previous Monster Hunter adventures are joined by the brand new Palamute Canyne companions!
- Wreak havoc by controlling monsters - Control raging monsters using Wyvern Riding and dish out massive damage to your targets!
- Fend off hordes of monsters in The Rampage - Protect Kamura Village from hordes of monsters in an all-new quest type! Prepare for monster hunting on a scale like never before!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10（64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-4130 or Core™ i5-3470 or AMD FX™-6100
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (DDR4) or AMD Radeon™ RX 550
- Storage23 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 （64-bit）
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-8300
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570 (VRAM 4GB)
- Storage23 GB available space
GenreAction, Anime, Atmospheric, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Third Person
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by SensoNoKageSUPER FUN, i wish there was crossplay tho :cthis game is really fun and it's worth le moneey, but if only the developers will just add crossplay, it would've been so much more funThe Pros
- 1- Graphics
- 2- new gameplay
- -beautiful animations and exciting gameplay
- 1- Lot of paid DLCs (they got more greedy)
- 2-no cross-play at all.
- 100Reviewed by FishMuch better than Switch versionGreat improvement with PC hardware
I am an old hunter from the ancient Monster Hunter Portable and played every version on PSP and Nintendo handheld consoles... until I played Monster Hunter World.... Now MHR is on PC i can enjoy the game on a BIGGER screeeeeen yay! :)The Pros
- Better graphic
- Higher resolution
- Too long to wait for DLC on summer
- 75Reviewed by MarcoUn buon MhAncora una volta Capcon riesce a sospendere i fan della serie Mh con un altro capitolo degno di nota pieno di tanti mostri totalmente nuovi con nuove meccaniche come il filo insetto e la possibilità di cavalcare i mostri per poi farli combattere tra loro (anche quando lo si fa in 2 giocatori con 2 mostri diversi)The Pros
- Tanti nuovi mostri
- Atmosfera giapponese
- Belle musiche
- Pochi contenuti rispetto ad altri capitoli della serie
- Graficamente resta inferiore a World
- 100Reviewed by WhyRFUn WITH friendThe best game to play solo sometimes and more more fun when you play with friend.
- 100Reviewed by ElijahMHRA very good port for an already very good, having owned and played the switch version quite a bit the game is essentially a more polished version of that variant. Definitely a good buy if you're a fan of the MonHun franchise even if you already own the switch version.The Pros
- Very smooth gameplay
- Good FPS
- Game crashes if you take to long during character creation (will hopefully get addressed soon)
- 100Reviewed by byte0x00efGreat addition to monster hunter on PCLoving the game so far. Since the game is on PC, opened to being modded and doing crazy stuff with the PC version.The Pros
- Fun game
- The HUD sucks
- 100Reviewed by AdmightyExcellent!Fantastic game. Hundreds of hours of content, don't expect this game to be exactly like MH world, they are both masterpieces in their own right.The Pros
- Huge UI, they need a scaling option.
- 100Reviewed by NathanSuper Fast DeliveryHad the code in my email before the page finished processing. CDKeys does this game right and gets games to gamers at a fraction of the cost.
- 75Reviewed by OKI3GAM3RFun Solo And With OthersMonster hunter goodness and plus more. Playing online with friends is rewarding. Can't go wrong with this purchase.
- 100Reviewed by HarmyReliableAlways receive the email containing the code instantly so no delay in downloading and playing games I purchase!:)
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $25.79 RRP $61.49