Monster Hunter Rise - PC Steam Key
Special Price $10.99 RRP $60.99
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
12 Jan 2022
You May Also Like
- -76%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $26.79 RRP $112.19
- -78%Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $17.09 RRP $76.89
Get your discounted, instant download Steam code with CDKeys.com
Buy Monster Hunter Rise PC Steam key for cheap, which includes:
- Base game.
The top 3 reasons to play Monster Hunter Rise on Steam
- Become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline.
- Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity.
- Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range.
About Monster Hunter Rise PC - Steam
- Rise to the challenge and join the hunt! In Monster Hunter Rise, the latest installment in the award-winning and top-selling Monster Hunter series, you’ll become a hunter, explore brand new maps and use a variety of weapons to take down fearsome monsters as part of an all-new storyline. The PC release also comes packed with a number of additional visual and performance enhancing optimizations.
- Ferocious monsters with unique ecologies - Hunt down a plethora of monsters with distinct behaviors and deadly ferocity. From classic returning monsters to all-new creatures inspired by Japanese folklore, including the flagship wyvern Magnamalo, you’ll need to think on your feet and master their unique tendencies if you hope to reap any of the rewards!
- Choose your weapon and show your skills - Wield 14 different weapon types that offer unique gameplay styles, both up-close and from long range. Charge up and hit hard with the devastating Great Sword; dispatch monsters in style using the elegant Long Sword; become a deadly maelstrom of blades with the speedy Dual Blades; charge forth with the punishing Lance; or take aim from a distance with the Bow and Bowguns. These are just a few of the weapon types available in the game, meaning you’re sure to find the play style that suits you best.
- Hunt, gather and craft your way to the top of the food chain - Each monster you hunt will provide materials that allow you to craft new weapons and armor and upgrade your existing gear. Go back out on the field and hunt even fiercer monsters and earn even better rewards! You can change your weapon at any of the Equipment Boxes any time, so the possibilities are limitless!
- Hunt solo or team up to take monsters down - The Hunter Hub offers multiplayer quests where up to four players can team up to take on targets together. Difficulty scaling ensures that whether you go solo or hit the hunt as a full four-person squad, it’s always a fair fight.
- Stunning visuals, unlocked framerate and other PC optimizations - Enjoy beautiful graphics at up 4K resolution, HDR with support for features including ultrawide monitors and an unlocked frame rate make to make this a truly immersive monster-hunting experience. Hunters will also get immediate access to a number of free title updates that include new monsters, quests, gear and more.
- Enjoy an exciting new storyline set in Kamura Village - This serene locale is inhabited by a colorful cast of villagers who have long lived in fear of the Rampage - a catastrophic event where countless monsters attack the village all at once. 50 years after the last Rampage, you must work together with the villagers to face this trial.
- Experience new hunting actions with the Wirebug - Wirebugs are an integral part of your hunter’s toolkit. The special silk they shoot out can be used to zip up walls and across maps, and can even be used to pull off special attacks unique to each of the 14 weapon types in the game.
- Buddies are here to help - The Palico Felyne friends you already know and love from previous Monster Hunter adventures are joined by the brand new Palamute Canyne companions!
- Wreak havoc by controlling monsters - Control raging monsters using Wyvern Riding and dish out massive damage to your targets!
- Fend off hordes of monsters in The Rampage - Protect Kamura Village from hordes of monsters in an all-new quest type! Prepare for monster hunting on a scale like never before!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10（64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-4130 or Core™ i5-3470 or AMD FX™-6100
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030 (DDR4) or AMD Radeon™ RX 550
- Storage23 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 （64-bit）
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-8300
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570 (VRAM 4GB)
- Storage23 GB available space
GenreAction, Anime, Atmospheric, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Third Person
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by JosephVery good entry to the seriesFun game, you feel like ninja with the speed and fluidity of the game. It's even more fun with Sunbreak cause of the content being addedThe Pros
- Gameplay, Fun grind no boring or long
- No Lao Shan
- 100Reviewed by MrTokatsuGood GameIt's an exciting game.
The game has fast battles and the NPCs are very smart.
There were too few monsters. I want more.The Pros
- The game has fast battles and the NPCs are very smart.
- There were too few monsters.
- 75Reviewed by D3adRoseGood GameGame is really good and managed to pick it up for only £23 rather than the normal £60 for the deluxe version. really happy with this game and enjoy playing when i got nothing to do :)The Pros
- very long game wont get bored.
- 100Reviewed by kevinMonster Hunter Rise is great.got this game on the switch but didn't realize that it was on pc. didnt want to pay 60 so I got it here:)The Pros
- fun game, lots of stuff to do
- 100Reviewed by WasawatMonster Hunter RiseGood qualities. The Graphic in Steam is pretty good, and so much fun. If you want to relax, this game may answer that.
- 100Reviewed by uvmeMONSTER HUNTER RISEThis PC port improves massively on the Switch original in every regard, be it visual or performance-wise, whilst providing a complete experience with every previously released piece of content. I expect I will be playing this for years to come.The Pros
- New, versatile movement abilities expand combat and exploration
- Reviewed by BETAWORLDMHR IS MAYBE GOOD.MONSTER HUNTER RISE IS FANTASTIC TO PLAY BEFORE GET TO BED IT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORT AND VERY SLEEPY. I RECOMMEND YOU TO PLAY ALONE FOR THE MOST EXPERIENCE OF THE GAMEPLAY.The Pros
- RELAX AND SLEEPY
- WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?
- Reviewed by LesterAn alternative Monster hunterThis game definitely goes back in forth in terms of gameplay. Firstly monster hunting takes half as long as MHW so it might not be for the people who really like the drawn out battle. The game is definitely more vertically focused than MHW it might be experienced as a negative. That being said i do think it is a nice change the fighting mechanics have changed here and there for it to be faster paced. Considering you have a mount and more ways to approach a monster is definitely fun.The Pros
- -faster paced
- -Japan focused
- -evolved mechanics for
- -more ways to engage
- -co-op is accessible
- -first 2 maps are focused on verticality
- -no crossplay
- Reviewed by MargaridaGreat gameI'm not really a big fan of monster hunter games but my boyfriend loves them. I bought this for him as his birthday gift and he's absolutely enjoying this game. He says it's one of the best games he ever played
- 100Reviewed by JBUY ITIt's GoodThe Pros
- Combat, Traversal, Armour/Weapons
- Graphics (but it is a Switch game sooo)
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $10.99 RRP $60.99