Medieval Dynasty PC
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Medieval Dynasty. This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development
The top 3 reasons to play Medieval Dynasty
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
About Medieval Dynasty
- Europe in the Middle Ages -- Nobles and clergy rule over Europe. Trade between the nations brings not only prosperity but also envy, distrust, and greed. You are in the role of a poor but skilled hunter and farmer set to take his fate into own hands. Start building a small outpost in the medieval world and develop it into a bustling village.
- Defend wild animals while on the hunt for food, gather resources and craft equipment to build and improve your home and other buildings of the village. Found a family and take good care of your wife and heirs – and attract new villagers to help you grow and expand your dynasty. Be aware of harsh winters and unexpected events while honing your skills to turn from a medieval survivor into a dynasty ruler.
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3 D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/ night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to plug, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- All activities with impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7, 8, 10
- Processor3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 11 compatible GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 480)
- Storage10 GB available space
- OSWindows 10
- Processor4 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 11 compatible GPU, 6GB dedicated VRAM (GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580)
- Storage10 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com