Making History: The First World War PC
Special Price $10.59 RRP $24.09
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
05 May 2021
You May Also Like
- -67%Kerbal Space Program Making History Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.19 RRP $18.49
- -72%Making History The Great War - The Red Army PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.39 RRP $4.89
- -55%Total War: Medieval II - Definitive Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $11.09 RRP $24.69
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Making History: The First World War PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Making History: The First World War PC
- Making History: The First World War is a game of conquest and economic management.
- Govern and establish colonies, protectorates and puppet states. Liberate and give independence to conquered nations.
- Prospect, expand and exploit the strategic resources needed to feed an industrialized economy.
About Making History: The First World War PC
- Covering one of the most catastrophic events in human history, Making History: The First World War offers a strategic level experience in a turn-based global game of conflict. It’s a war between the Great Powers of the age, each straddling to one degree or another, the old world and the new.
- This is the moment when the industrialization of warfare became fully realized and the Great Powers mobilized their entire nations for total war. The introduction of new weapons with massive destructive power driven by machine era technology and mass production led to the death of many millions and the collapse of several storied empires.
- Making History: The First World War is a game of conquest and economic management. Players make all the governing decisions for their nation. Historic events are there to direct the game along a WWI timeline providing the historical context and drama associated with the era. However as with any Making History game, it’s players who make history and create brand new worlds.
- As the leader of France, fight to survive the continental ambitions of the German Empire. Play Germany and instigate Russian social unrest that might knock them out of the war early. Can you keep the Ottoman Empire from being partitioned?
- Will simmering ethnic nationalism cause Austria-Hungary to collapse and usher forth new nations in Central Europe? Use the most powerful navy on earth to maintain your vast colonial empire as the leader of the United Kingdom. Each nation you choose to play comes with a different set of strategic challenges.
- Strategic Level Gameplay - The game map is divided up into over 2000 land and water regions covering all the continents and seas. Play as any independent nation of the WWI era and control your nation’s economy, military and domestic policies.
- Empire Management - Govern and establish colonies, protectorates and puppet states. Liberate and give independence to conquered nations.
- Infrastructure Expansion - Prospect, expand and exploit the strategic resources needed to feed an industrialized economy. Build railroads to move commodities and speed the movement of troops to the frontlines. Construct Fortresses, Trenches and Coastal Batteries to defend your nation from attack.
- City Development - Your cities are key industrial assets that can simultaneously produce multiple output types. They generate wealth for your government, supplies for your people and steel for your military. Order your city to establish new factories, centers of research and health and a variety of manufacturing facilities.
- Mobilization - Prepare for war by training manpower resources in times of peace. Mobilize your trained reserves at the right moment to get an advantage on your enemies. When the fighting ends, demobilize your units to a lower strength allowing manpower to return to work.
- World War I Combat - Bombard your enemies from afar, then invade with Infantry and armor. Use observation balloons and aircraft to increase artillery accuracy. Deploy submarines and naval mines to sink and harass the enemies navy. Dig deep trench networks and defend your ground with machine gun units.
- Regional Demographics - Each region has a defined identity representing nationality, culture, religion and multiple ethnicities. Governing support is tied to policies and the ideology of the population. High levels of radicalism can lead to unrest and revolutions.
- Global Trade - Use the World Market to trade for needed supplies and sell your commodities to increase your income. Initiate a policy of Unrestricted Submarine Warfare against your enemies trade paths to interdict and sink their merchant fleets.
- Historical Events - Hundreds of scripted events associated with the important moments and events during the war. Alternative historical paths are also covered that allow players to explore many what-if outcomes.
- Technology Race - Expand your nation’s knowledge in Science, industry and military production skills with a detailed Research Tree spanning Pre-Industrial to Machine Age technology.
- Diplomacy - Establish relations with new nations, provide financial aid and sign treaties to increase your diplomatic influence.
- National Units - Each nation has a unique set of units that closely represent the uniforms and equipment of in the first decades of the 20th century.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- ProcessorPentium 4 or better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics256 MB DirectX 9.0c-Compliant, Shader 2.0 3D Video Card
- Storage2 GB available space
GenreIndie, Multiplayer, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy, War, Early Access, Management
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $10.59 RRP $24.09