Lost Planet 2 PC
Special Price $3.69 RRP $16.19
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
15 Oct 2010
You May Also Like
- -21%LOST PLANET 3 PCSpecial Price $3.49 RRP $4.39
- -86%Lost Planet 3 PC (EU)Special Price $3.49 RRP $24.99
- -94%Star Wars: Battlefront PCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $62.49
- -85%Monster Hunter World PCSpecial Price $11.19 RRP $74.99
- -60%Remnant: From the Ashes PCSpecial Price $15.39 RRP $38.89
- -78%Red Dead Redemption 2 PC (Rockstar)Special Price $16.19 RRP $74.99
- -89%Iron Harvest PCSpecial Price $6.19 RRP $58.69
- -40%Deep Rock Galactic PCSpecial Price $18.69 RRP $31.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Lost Planet 2 PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Lost Planet 2 PC
- Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player online co-operative play.
- Hundreds of different ways to customize their look, nom de guerre, emotes, and weapons.
- Receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team’s success.
About Lost Planet 2 PC
- The larger than life action of Lost Planet 2, comes to PC! Lost Planet 2 is the sequel to Lost Planet™: Extreme Condition, the landmark third-person shooter which debuted on Xbox 360 and went on to sell over 2.3 million units worldwide after its release. Lost Planet 2 offers deeper insight into the world of E.D.N III and the uncertain fate of future mankind.
- Already acclaimed for its visual accomplishments from the console versions, Lost Planet 2 will define the 3D experience on the PC. Stunning environments will immerse the player in NVIDIA Vision Surround technology, and the rebalanced gameplay and streamlined control mechanics make Lost Planet 2 PC the ultimate Lost Planet experience.
- A decade has passed since the events of the first game, and the face of E.D.N. III has changed dramatically. Terraforming efforts have been successful and the ice has begun to melt, giving way to lush tropical jungles and harsh unforgiving deserts.
- Mankind has engaged in a civil war to take control of the precious Thermal Energy that powers weapons and vehicles on E.D.N. III and resulted in a separation into various factions.
- Players will control heroes from each faction across 6 interconnected episodes, viewing the war from the perspective of each, creating a truly unique interactive experience.
- With this concept, players will have the opportunity to engage in the story in a much more dynamic way as plot threads evolve from different players’ perspectives.
- The intense and action-packed campaign mode comes with the ability to form teams of up to 4 players online. Beyond the deep single-player and co-op modes, Lost Planet 2 is loaded with extensive multiplayer modes allowing up to 16 players to compete online, each with their own customizable avatar.
- No action game would be complete without an arsenal of weaponry, and Lost Planet 2 has a huge variety of hardware for players to unleash on unsuspecting enemies. Machine guns, shotguns, rocket launchers, lasers, sniper rifles, grenades and a host of other weapons are scattered across the game.
- The grappling hooks that made the gameplay in Lost Planet a true 3-D experience are back, allowing gamers to gain tactical advantage by moving to elevated locations quickly.
- Lost Planet 2’s biggest weapons come on two legs: the heavily armed and armored robotic Vital Suits return in greater numbers and variety than the first game.
- There are VS that transform into other vehicles, hold up to three players and some that even take multiple players to operate.
- Co-op action: Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player online co-operative play. Teamwork is the player’s key to victory as the team is dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- Massive scale of enemies: Players skill on the battlefield and ability to work as a team will be tested like never before against the giant Akrid. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, new weapons and a variety of vital suits (VS) to fight these larger-than-life bosses.
- Beautiful massive environments: Capcom’s advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, and DirectX 11 support will bring the game to life with the next step in 3D fidelity and performance. See Lost Planet 2’s world through new eyes, with support for hardware tessellation and compute shader.
- Deep level of character customization: Players will have hundreds of different ways to customize their look, nom de guerre, emotes, and weapons to truly help them define their character on the battlefield. A wide array of customizable abilities range from taking less damage, to running faster to operating data posts quicker.
- Rewards System: Players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team’s success.
- Multiplayer: Compete in 16-player multiplayer matches with nine different maps and 5 different game modes including Data Post Battle, Akrid Egg Battle, Fugitive, Elimination and Team Elimination. Additional maps will be available as downloadable content after the game’s release.
- Exciting new VS features: Based on fan feedback, the team has implemented an unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to combat VS’s. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows XP, Vista
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or faster
- Memory1GB+ (Windows XP); 2GB+ (Vista)
- GraphicsShader Model 3.0 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro, or higher
- Storage13.0GB free space
GenreAction, Adventure, Multiplayer, Sci-fi, Shooter, Singleplayer, Co-op
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by TGGDSDAlien Blasting BadasseryOlder game with a great premise: you play various elite soldier groups just trying to survive on a hostile planet. Your biggest enemies are: 1) Other human groups, and 2) the local wildlife...which may have the occasional giant beasty in need of exterminating.
All in all, the game has fun maps, good weapon and perk diversity, and fun mechanics on how you want to play through the campaign.The Pros
- Big Monsters
- Lots o' guns
- Pretty world
- Character customization
- Older controls
- Secret moves to figure out
- Lost Planet 3 destroyed the franchise.
- 100Reviewed by レミリア スカーレット10/1010/10 , this game is underrate af , also capcom should remove gfwl.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -66%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $29.49 RRP $87.49
- No 2. -54%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $7.49 RRP $16.19
- No 3. -63%F1 22 PCSpecial Price $22.99 RRP $62.49
- No 4. -40%Pre-orderPark Beyond PCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $49.99
- No 5. -23%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $41.19 RRP $53.69
- No 6. -27%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.19 RRP $42.49
- No 7. -57%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $21.59 RRP $49.99
- No 8. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49
Special Price $3.69 RRP $16.19