Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion PC - DLC
Special Price $8.69 RRP $18.69
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
30 May 2019
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion PC - DLC. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion
- This feature-rich expansion is focused on increasing the objective possibilities once celestial bodies have been reached by adding more interesting scientific endeavors and expanding the toolset.
- Players will be able to utilize a storage container in their craft that can hold various pieces of science equipment.
- Meteors, craters, rock outcroppings, cryovolcanoes and more now populate the landscape.
About Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion
- Deployed Science: Scientific experiments have always gone hand-in-hand with space exploration and are now becoming an even greater focus in KSP. Players will be able to utilize a storage container in their craft that can hold various pieces of science equipment. Upon reaching their destination, players will need to deploy the equipment, which includes a central station, booster antenna, solar panel, weather station, active seismometer, RTG, goo observation, and ion detector. These pieces of equipment must be left out for a period of time to fully collect all of the scientific data and relay it back to Kerbin. The active seismometer in particular asks players to deliberately crash things into a celestial body to gather seismic data!
- Surface Features: A major addition with Breaking Ground is found on the celestial bodies scattered throughout the solar system. Meteors, craters, rock outcroppings, cryovolcanoes and more now populate the landscape. While smaller surface features can be transported back to KSC by Kerbals themselves, larger ones provide a greater challenge and will require Kerbals to venture out in rovers or send unmanned rovers. By attaching the new robotic rover arm to their rovers, players can scan the larger surface features to collect important scientific data.
- Robotic Parts: Long-requested robotics parts will now be available for use in KSP! A hinge, piston, rotor, and rotational servo in various sizes will allow players to tackle new challenge as well as enhance the creativity of their crafts. To coincide with these new parts, the addition of a robotics controller system will let players coordinate the behavior of all the different parts on their craft.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Storage3 GB HD space
- OSWindows 10 64 bit
- ProcessorCore i5
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Storage4 GB HD space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -31%Pre-order DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $43.69
- No 4. -15%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS XBOX ONE/XBOX SERIES X|SSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $24.99
Special Price $8.69 RRP $18.69