Kerbal Space Program 2 PC (EPIC GAMES)
- -63%Kerbal Space Program Breaking Ground Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.79 RRP $18.39
- -63%Kerbal Space Program Making History Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.79 RRP $18.39
ABOUT THE GAME
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The original Kerbal Space Program is one of the most beloved games of all time and, years after its release, it's bigger than ever before. Its sequel, Kerbal Space Program 2, has been fully redesigned from the ground up to meet the demands of modern and next-generation space exploration, all while maintaining the monumental foundations of the first game. Build a space program, construct powerful spacecraft, and navigate expansive celestial bodies as you explore cosmic mysteries.
As the game updates progress, players will gain access to a whole new set of next generation tools and technology including new engines, parts, fuel, and much more. This new tech will not just create novel puzzles for players to solve, but will also enable new feats of space exploration within and beyond the original Kerbolar System.
Brand new to Kerbal Space Program 2 are colonies. Colonies not only pose their own physics challenges, but also require resource gathering to build structures, space stations, habitations, and unique fuel types. Eventually, these colonies become advanced enough for vehicle construction, propelling deep space exploration and beyond.
Next-gen tech, colonies, and systematic resource gathering all lead to a whole new level of exploration: interstellar travel. In Kerbal Space Program 2, interstellar technologies pave the way to a host of new star systems and celestial bodies, each comprising novel challenges and harboring secret treasures. Among them: Charr, a heat-blasted world of iron; Ovin, a ringed super-Earth with relentless gravity; Rask and Rusk, a binary pair locked in a dance of death; and many more to reward exploration.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorAMD Athlon X4 845 @3.5 GHz or Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.7 GHz
- Memory 12 GB RAM
- GraphicsnVidia RTX 2060 w/ 6GB VRAM, nVidia GTX 1070 Ti w/8GB VRAM, AMD Radeon 5600XT w/ 6GB VRAM
- Storage45 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel i5-11500 @ 2.7GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core @ 3.6GHz
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsnVidia GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Comedy, Exploration, Indie, Sandbox, Sci-fi, Simulation, Singleplayer
- 100Reviewed by BartoszVery good site for buying games!Game delivered with no problem. The purchase went smoothly.The Pros
- Fast deliver
- few buying options
- 100Reviewed by ashKERBAL BABYkerbal 1 was amazing and number 2 is out in early access and is looking awesome always check cdkeys for deals and their it was. kerbal is a physics based game and you can build ultimately anything including jets, rockets, rovers you build and try to make it out of orbit if you manage that good luck :)The Pros
- physics, the building the tutorial Its kerbal and trust me worth every penny
- early access
- 50Reviewed by VonMartinKSP2 PerformanceThe game at its current stage is lacking in content and very demanding for its graphics, hopefully the developers are quick to fix the glaring issues.
Activate with Epic Games
- Download and install the Epic Games launcher, and then log in:
- After you have logged in, click on your account name in the bottom-left corner of the launcher and then select “Redeem Code” from the menu.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69