Industry Giant 2 PC
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Fancy Bytes, Reactor
14 Aug 2015
You May Also Like
- -54%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Modern Japan PCSpecial Price $2.09 RRP $4.59
- -28%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Modern City Center PCSpecial Price $2.89 RRP $3.99
- -72%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Return To Jurassic Park DLCSpecial Price $5.19 RRP $18.39
- -23%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Raptor Squad Skin Collection DLCSpecial Price $0.99 RRP $1.29
- -46%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack DLCSpecial Price $2.49 RRP $4.59
- -37%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack DLCSpecial Price $2.89 RRP $4.59
- -69%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Claire's Sanctuary DLCSpecial Price $4.59 RRP $14.89
- -37%Jurassic World Evolution PC: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack DLCSpecial Price $2.89 RRP $4.59
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Industry Giant 2
The top 3 reasons to play Industry Giant 2
- Over 150 real products from the 20th century and 50 different vehicles
- Detailled graphics and environment and Historical happenings like the magazineboom or prohibition
- Intelligent city growth – from small village to a huge town and Motivating luxury feature
About Industry Giant 2
- In Industry Giant II like its predecessor you start from humble beginnings to industry billionaire in this simulation, you will guide a company’s development, right from its beginnings to – with any luck – an industrial giant.
- You control every aspect of an expanding business – building factories, developing products, paying wages, pricing in retail outlets, even operating the transport network.
- Economic booms, stock market crashes, oil crises, upswings, triumphs... Now you can become the greatest power in industry! Begin in the year 1900 with little money but large ambitions and through skillful decision-making you can build up an enormous business empire
- Make critical decisions which products you should manufacture, where to gather the best raw materials, where to sell them and how to effectively transport them there.
- It's your choice whether you start out as a small-time fruit-growing framer with a little orchard and retire as the owner of the biggest foodstuff empire around, or end up owning a multinational conglomerate with a vast portfolio of products.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- ProcessorIntel Pentium 4 or comparable
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Graphics 128 MB Graphics Card
- Storage2 GB available space
GenreSimulation, Strategy, Management
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam