Humankind PC (EU & UK)
Special Price $10.19 RRP $59.69
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
17 Aug 2021
You May Also Like
- -84%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 Gold Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $17.79 RRP $108.89
- -37%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Vikings Scenario Pack PC (WW)Special Price $3.19 RRP $5.09
- -51%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Poland Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)Special Price $2.49 RRP $5.09
- -62%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)Special Price $4.29 RRP $11.39
- -51%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6: Nubia Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)Special Price $2.49 RRP $5.09
- -79%Sid Meier's: Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass PC - DLC (EMEA)Special Price $10.69 RRP $50.79
- -79%Sid Meier's: Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass PC - DLC (WW)Special Price $10.69 RRP $50.79
- -51%Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Maya & Gran Colombia Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.59 RRP $9.39
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Humankind
The top 3 reasons to play Humankind
- Unstack your armies and command each of your units, including the emblematic units of your culture and their special abilities.
- Construct siege weapons to besiege and occupy cities.
- Fight in large battles spanning multiple turns, and don’t hesitate to bring in reinforcements!
- Combine up to 60 historical cultures as you lead your people from the Ancient to the Modern Age. From humble origins as a Neolithic tribe, transition to the Ancient Era as the Babylonians, become the Classical era Mayans, the Medieval Umayyads, the Early Modern era British, and so on. Each culture will add its own special gameplay layer, leading to near-endless outcomes.
- MORE THAN HISTORY, IT’S YOUR STORY - Face historical events, take impactful moral decisions, and make scientific breakthroughs. Discover the natural wonders of the world or build the most remarkable creations of humankind. Each game element is historically authentic. Combine them to build your own vision of the world
- LEAVE YOUR MARK ON THE WORLD - The journey matters more than destination. Fame is a new and unifying victory condition. Every great deed you accomplish, every moral choice you make, every battle won will build your fame and leave a lasting impact on the world. The player with the most fame will win the game. Will you be the one to leave the deepest mark on the world?
- MASTER TACTICAL BATTLES ON LAND, SEA & AIR - Each battle in HUMANKIND plays out like a mini turn-based board game on top of the actual world map. Unstack your armies and command each of your units, including the emblematic units of your culture and their special abilities. Construct siege weapons to besiege and occupy cities. Fight in large battles spanning multiple turns, and don’t hesitate to bring in reinforcements!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LEADER - In HUMANKIND, you’ll be playing the leader of your society as an avatar that you create and customize! Your avatar will evolve visually over the course of the game as your civilization develops. You’ll also be able to level up your leader via a meta-progression system to unlock custom looks that you can showoff to strangers and friends alike in multiplayer matches up to 8 players.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7, 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel i5 6th generation (or better) / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (or better)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 1060 (or better) / AMD RX 5500-XT (or better)
- Storage 25 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OSMac OS X 10.12 or higher
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 2.7Ghz
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon460 4GB or Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics
- Storage25 GB available space
GenreGreat Soundtrack, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Historical, Turn-Based Strategy, Management
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by AndrzejShinny in nishe genereGreat game with freedom and constant updated.The Pros
- Still new updates and events
- Ppl expecting to it to be civ 6 with all dlc s.
- 100Reviewed by LauriGreatI like it a lot. It's like civ but some of the parts are more polished and better thought out than the equivalent systems in the civ series.
- 75Reviewed by ShaunReally Pretty and great gameplayI genuinely enjoy this title.
Me and a group of friends play it regularly, it is a slow burner, but when things pick up and new technologies are discovered, you realise the importance of your city layouts and can have fun planning for the furfure.The Pros
- Looks Great
- Smooth Gameplay
- Games are slow burners
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $10.19 RRP $59.69