HITMAN 3 - Deluxe Edition PC
THIS EDITION INCLUDES
- HITMAN 3
- Deluxe Pack
ABOUT THE GAME
Enter the world of the ultimate assassin.
BECOME AGENT 47
Suit up for a spy-thriller adventure where all your deadly abilities are put to the test across more than 20 locations.
FREEDOM OF APPROACH
Your deadliest weapon is creativity. Unlock new gear and up your game on highly replayable missions.
WORLD OF ASSASSINATION
Travel a living, breathing world, filled with intriguing characters and lethal opportunities.
A new way to play on your own terms, that combines rogue-like elements and deep strategic planning with a persistent and infinitely replayable gameplay experience.
What are the system requirements?
- OSOS 64-bit Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSOS 64-bit Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core i7 4790 4 GHz
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD GPU Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Puzzle, Realistic, Sandbox, Shooter, Singleplayer, Stealth, Violent, Gore
- 100Reviewed by JoshuaMarvel in IO’s gloryAll time great Hitman game, stealth game in general. The levels within this game are filled with details, mystery, interactivity and freedom. & it works incredibly well on Deck
- 100Reviewed by StepbrosladeHitman world of Assanation, my reviewHonestly a really good, fun, and really worthwhile game, just by purchasing this you get practically full access to Hitman 1,2, and 3. For the price they ask it is insanely worth it, plus there are loads of game modes. There's the normal hitman campaigns (obviously) theres a sniper mode ( two of the maps u got to buy DLC for) (Almost all DLC is really cheap though) an arcade mode, and then the big newest one freelancer, for the amount of hours and fun u can have with this game, I would 100% recommend.The Pros
- Great graphics, fun and unique gameplay, and overall good storylines. overall just a great game.
- Almost nothing, maybe just the long grind to get most of the cool stuff, worth it though.
- 100Reviewed by babisBest Solo Missions with extrasThis game makes you repeat the map multiple times, killing the target in different ways completing achievements and stuff. It requires brain especially in professional difficulty with less items and assists and new and altered NPCs and their activities and routines, my god this hits my spot!The Pros
- Waiting foR HITWOMAN 1 the sensual assassin :D
- 0Reviewed by steven clintongood gamei bought this and then shortly after it went £6 cheaper and as a young boy with not alot of money makes me want to storm cdkeys hq and crucify them with rusty nails in their wrists, nonetheless, the game is good but the developers are also money hungry scum that take away what you have already bought and owned and required you to buy it again.The Pros
- good game
- bad game
- 100Reviewed by ChandenThree Hitmans; One purchaseWhat more to say? All three new Hitmans with one purchase. Worth it if you enjoy stealth games.The Pros
- Big bundle.
- Choice based gameplay.
- Lots of replayability.
- Graphics are a downgrade from the lesser budget.
- Can be buggy at times.
- 100Reviewed by andrew on 244hzBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEBEST GAMEThe Pros
- BEST GAME
- 75Reviewed by ZiefprauthPretty Great!I am someone who has not played it, I have seen videos, reviews, read the wiki, and am currently playing through the game from HITMAN 1, using the Epic Games free starter pack, the game has stunning graphics, challenging gameplay, but every once in a while, it can bug out, before I've seen guards seeing you drag a body through doors, bodies getting seen through doors, and once, I threw a body over a ledge, it hit the ground below, and phased into it. The game is not perfect, but, it is indeed very fun. If you read this whole review, thank you. -A Random HITMAN 2 Enjoyer.The Pros
- Challenging Combat
- Classic HITMAN Gameplay
- Guard AI Is Buggy Sometimes
- Physics Gets Weird
- Bodies Bug Out Sometimes
- 100Reviewed by BrianGreat game at a great price
I've always been a big fan of the Hitman series and Hitman 3 has been no exception! The series just keeps getting better.The Pros
- varied beautiful locations and the freedom to choose how you will accomplish your task.
- Nothing so far!
- 100Reviewed by PatrykWorthGame is very good. Nothing more.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by Funked52Very goodI was exspecting it to be some kind of scam but instead i got the full game for only about 10-20 bucks. I can't be anymore pleased than i already am. This website is amazing and i will be using it from now on, whenever i'll be buying games.The Pros
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 8. -84%Grand Theft Auto V 5 (GTA 5): Premium Online Edition PC - Rockstar Games LauncherSpecial Price $10.19 RRP $63.49