Hell Let Loose PC
Special Price $20.29 RRP $30.69
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Black Matter Pty Ltd
27 Jul 2021
Team17 Digital Ltd
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Hell Let Loose PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Hell Let Loose PC
- Select one of 14 unique roles
- Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery
- Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
About Hell Let Loose PC
- You've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
- Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
- An Epic Theatre of War: Take to the battlefield in 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an Officer, Scout, Machine Gunner, Medic, Engineer, Tank Commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
- Unprecedented Realism: Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
- Fight Together - Win Together: Hell Let Loose is not about kill to death ratios and unlocks - teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
- Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. The unique sector capture metagame require teams to make continual large scale tactical decisions as to where to attack or defend. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, re-inforce strong-points or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin7 64bit
- Processor i3-4130 @ 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX1050ti / R9 280 (or equivalent with minimum 2GB VRAM)
- Storage20 GB available space
- OSWin7 64bit
- Processori5-7600 @ 3.5GHz or Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 or AMD RX Vega 56
- Storage20 GB available space
GenreAction, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by Charlieincredible, immersivethe game is everything its meant to be and more v good wowow its so immersive and one of the best ww2 shooters on the marketThe Pros
- i have no friends
- 100Reviewed by andrewfantastic gameBeen looking at this for a whlie decided to give it a go only £14.99 on cd keys.
Wow what a WWII experiance , this aint no COD or Battlefield no running and gunning here.
You have to work as a squad and a team to win , talking to your squad and team is vital to the outcome of the game.
Yes you will die lots and it can be flustratimg but its all about team play here and it is so rewarding when the team plays as one. A must for FPS palyers who like a more team based game .The Pros
- die lots
- 75Reviewed by RemBattlefield and Squad had a babyThis game is good middle ground between battlefield games and squad. It's quite realistic with huge maps and deep gameplay. Much slower than BF but way faster than squad. Worth to play if you're into squad based tactical combat.
There are some bugs and performance isn't perfect.The Pros
- Realistic Huge maps Great sounds
- Bugs Performance
- 100Reviewed by MetaloverGreat GameGreat game, nice graphics with good gameplay and nice community. Be prepared to die a lot especially at the start, later you will go with the game's flow and adapt.The Pros
- Good Graphics Good Community Good Gameplay
- Prepare to die a lot :)
- 100Reviewed by AnthonyRealism personifiedI've played 4 hours, whilst you do get thrown in the deep end. My advice is to read everything first, they give you all the information so you can survive in game. I've read comments that people don't see anyone and get killed constant. You will if you think this is a typical FPS. It's a squad based tactical shooter, your team has to work together or you will struggle. I, for one, thoroughly enjoy the game and find it frustrating and hard. Yet satisfying when you do get with a team and manage to capture objectives and get into to massive 30 vs 30 fire fights.The Pros
- 9 maps Brutal Combat True to Life ballistics
- Long waiting times People Lock units so you can get in Lack of communication
- 100Reviewed by GEORGEBrilliant GameThis is a game for someone looking for a realistic fps in a WW2 setting with intense 50v50 battles. For the people giving it bad reviews for being too serious, I completely disagree - the game has been done brilliantly and as accurate as possible but still maintaining the fun element without being an arcade shooter. Don't expect COD or BF because there's no comparison
- 50Reviewed by TavarisCool Concept but......It is a real cool concept but its near impossible to see anyone and really easy to die. It's way more realistic than I wanted. I drowned myself multiple times by accident because I was just kinda thrown into a match and didn't know what to do. If you like realism you might like this but it's pretty difficult in my opinion.
- 50Reviewed by AndyFrustrating and therefore boringOn the face of it this game is a great idea, but ultimately it takes realims so seriously that you spend more of the time desperately trying to find someone/thing to shoot at. There's a ton of running around, and overall I just found it frustrating and boring. I gave it about 5 hours and then uninstalled. Good idea, done badly.
- 100Reviewed by GhostyAmazing GameAmazing Game for the value of money
- 75Reviewed by PHILIPHELL LET LOOSE PCGREAT FPS GAME GREAT GRAPHICS AMAZING DETAIL WELL WORTH THE MONEY :-)
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $20.29 RRP $30.69