Hell Let Loose PC
Special Price $20.79 RRP $31.49
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
27 Jul 2021
Team17 Digital Ltd
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Hell Let Loose PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Hell Let Loose PC
- Select one of 14 unique roles
- Bombard and wipe the enemy from the field by taking control of heavy weapons - such as anti-tank guns and artillery
- Play the game as the Commander and lead your team to victory using different abilities as you orchestrate your forces via the tactical map
About Hell Let Loose PC
- You've never played World War 2 the way it was meant to be played... with lumbering tanks dominating the battlefield, crucial supply chains fuelling the frontlines, being a cog in the machine of colossal combined arms warfare. Hell Let Loose puts you in the chaos of war, complete with deep player-controlled vehicles, a dynamically evolving front line, and crucial unit-focused gameplay that commands the tide of battle.
- Featuring sweeping maps modelled on real reconnaissance images and satellite data, the entire battlefield is divided up into large capture sectors - allowing for emergent and constantly unique gameplay that pits two forces of fifty players in a fight to the death across fields, bridges, forests and towns on an ever-evolving front line. When a sector is captured, it will generate one of three resources for your team, creating a complex meta-game that will influence your team’s march to victory.
- An Epic Theatre of War: Take to the battlefield in 50 vs 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armour unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an Officer, Scout, Machine Gunner, Medic, Engineer, Tank Commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
- Unprecedented Realism: Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
- Fight Together - Win Together: Hell Let Loose is not about kill to death ratios and unlocks - teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
- Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. The unique sector capture metagame require teams to make continual large scale tactical decisions as to where to attack or defend. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, re-inforce strong-points or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin7 64bit
- Processor i3-4130 @ 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX1050ti / R9 280 (or equivalent with minimum 2GB VRAM)
- Storage20 GB available space
- OSWin7 64bit
- Processori5-7600 @ 3.5GHz or Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 or AMD RX Vega 56
- Storage20 GB available space
GenreAction, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by SarahBetter with friends?I picked up this game looking for an alternative to Battlefield 2042 (such a disappointment) and I haven't played too much of it yet but it is seriously difficult. Like really hard to get into. I'm thinking its maybe better played with friends over voice chat rather than randoms??The Pros
- Good Co-operative
- Reviewed by KyleGreat but not for the faint-heartedThis game is probably one of the most atmospheric FPS/WW2 games that I have played. It has great lighting, scenery, cosmetics and weapons and most importantly the sound. You can genuinely have moments of awe as chaos erupts.
Having said that, this game is tough, you need to squad up (Fan of this) and you need to communicate in order to learn. The learning curve is steep and there is NO tutorial.
Squading up with friends on the same server could be improved tenfold.
Great game nonetheless.The Pros
- Great atmosphere
- Authentic feel but fun to play
- No clear tutorial to learn ALL that you need to learn
- Reviewed by TunaWhat an experienceIf you like hardcore tactical shooters like insurgency, or squad. Then this is basically the WW2 experience of that. The sounds, the gore, the weapons everything feels like you are right there stuck in the trenches. I seriously cannot think of a game that comes closer to immersion.The Pros
- Graphics, sounds, gameplay, community, music.
- Matches do last an hour, and if you leave early you gain zero EXP
- Reviewed by VicinalTag94393haven't got it yet butit looks good the trailer is in good quality i got a solid 150fps on the trailer can really recommend to any one interestedThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by Kevinnicethe game dopeThe Pros
- fast and easy
- 100Reviewed by danielabout purchaseat first i tought this website was a scam but i tried it and i got the key INSTANLY im very happy :DThe Pros
- Fast delivery I did not get scammed this website is really good
- I liked everything about this
- 100Reviewed by SnowOwlBest game evermy friend told me this was a good game and i am in love with this awesome game and its so mutch cheaper than it is on stemThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by MichBest WAR GAME everIt is not a FPS like overwatch. You have to think that is a WAR SIMULATOR, it is not a pure simulator, because you have stupid arcade things like REDEPLOY but it worths the money. I played over 200 hours. Loving it.The Pros
- not running well at max graph.
- vehicles physics
- 100Reviewed by GMaseEngaging and RewardingI've found myself growing easily bored by multiplayer games as I've gotten older, but attempts at getting into more hardcore games have never really worked for me. Arma for example? Too slow, too dense, too difficult to learn. But Call of Duty and Battlefield, while fun, don't really get me excited and make me want to keep playing. Hell Let Loose occupies a perfect middle ground where you have to really use your head, communicate and engage with the game, but there's an immediacy to it that keeps you coming back. If you're a similar sort of player to me, too hardcore for BF, not hardcore enough for Arma, and want something that gives you a deeper sense of satisfaction, HLL is a great shout.
Also, the devs seem great. Supporting their game well, and providing pretty consistent updates. The most recent major patch did a big optimisation pass too, so even the most taxing maps run well now. No more Stalingrad and Carentan slideshows!The Pros
- Immersive, rewarding as hell when played with a good squad, great visuals and audio.
- On-boarding is non-existent. Game falls apart without people using mics.
- 75Reviewed by killuaxHell Let LooseIt was nice, well made. Had Good Graphics although When you bump into trees or something, it just goes right past them.The Pros
- Tank Mechanics, Loading, Infantry, Artillery.
- Just Couple Optimization Points Missed
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $20.79 RRP $31.49