Going Medieval PC
- -27%PC Building Simulator - Republic of Gamers Workshop DLCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $5.99
- -26%PC Building Simulator - Overclocked Edition Content DLCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $4.99
- -38%PC Building Simulator - Overclockers UK Workshop PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $5.99
This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Going Medieval PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Going Medieval PC
- Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut into a colossal stone castle.
- Research, craft and equip weapons and gear so that they can fight back against unrelenting waves of attackers.
- Grow the population of your settlement by helping out strangers in dangerous situations, or by taking in like-minded travellers.
About Going Medieval PC
- STAKE YOUR CLAIM - In the world of Going Medieval, dark age society is on its knees. At the end of the 14th century, 95% of the global population has perished due to rampant plague.
- Eventually, survivors emerge from society’s ashes, and it’s now up to you to help them settle in a dangerous new land reclaimed by nature. Build your people a home, help shape their lives, and protect them from animals, bandits, and other dangers in a lawless post-calamity age.
- BUILD YOUR FORTRESS - Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut into a colossal stone castle. With simple-to-use 3D terrain tools you can create the perfect stronghold, from winding underground caverns to sprawling multi-story forts.
- DEFEND YOUR COLONY - This harsh new world is rife with external threats, but you can give your colonists the upper hand in battle by building impenetrable defences and traps. Research, craft and equip weapons and gear so that they can fight back against unrelenting waves of attackers.
- PROTECT YOUR VILLAGERS - Your colonists have more than just raids to contend with. They need protection from starvation and the elements, so it’s essential to stock up on supplies and build shelter to keep them fed and warm. Maintain your villagers’ emotional states, as their moods are affected if their needs and wants aren’t met.
- SHAPE YOUR STORY - Grow the population of your settlement by helping out strangers in dangerous situations, or by taking in like-minded travellers. Your villagers have personal histories and agendas, and you can get to know them by observing their behaviour and relationships with others.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorAMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 560, Geforce GTX 1050)
- Storage1 GB available space
GenreBuilding, Crafting, Medieval, RPG, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy, Survival
- 75Reviewed by SamPog!Pog game but quite confusing for beginners. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by MaciejSummaryIt's quite a nice game to unwind, can be challenging at times.
I really like the way it pictures the medieval age and it's overall climate.The Pros
- Easy to play, hard to master
- None really.
- 100Reviewed by RyySolosGoodGood game, I recommend playing this game as it is both a good game and a good game, it has lots of content, making it a good game, I recommend playing.The Pros
- No negative, is good
- 100Reviewed by petrosALMOST PERFECTI would say that this game is a really cool and fun experience, this review is early in its lifespan and I can definitely see it being an amazingly enjoyable experience in the future.
- Reviewed by SillyKat69Almost perfectAs mentioned before, game is in early access so some bugs tend to happen sometimes and there are definitely some features that would make the experience better. The creators are working hard on the development though and you can see how much love and effort went in the game. Very much recommended!The Pros
- -super addictive
- -beautiful, yet simple graphics
- -you can play it over and over again
- -early access
- -a few little bugs (not game breaking though, more funny)
- 75Reviewed by BlancGood game with a lot of potentialI would say that this game is a really cool and fun experience, this review is early in its lifespan and I can definitely see it being an amazingly enjoyable experience in the future.The Pros
- Is simulative
- very fun
- cool building and interactions
- early access so less content for now
- a little buggy
- can be a bit slow
- 75Reviewed by TonyRoom Tt GrowVery rimword, defo early access with room to grow cant wait to see what this game looks like in 1 - 2 years time. would recommend to anyone who has patience as this game will have bugs as its developed.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99