XCOM 2 PC (EU & UK)
XCOM 2 is the sequel to the 2012 Game of the Year, award-winning strategy game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces and XCOM, the planet's last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda below and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to rise from the ashes, expose the insidious truth behind the occupation, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM's mobile headquarters. Guide your strike force around the world, build popular support and expose the aliens' sinister plans.
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree including new class abilities like Momentum, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. The state of the world affects each combat mission's environment. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals
- CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop
- ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
Processor: 3GHz Quad Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
Storage: 45 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++2012 and 2013 Runtime Libraries and Microsoft DirectX.
- Reviewed by IPLAYGAMESFORLIFEbest game to play at the min and its about aliensi brount lots off games off here for good deals you get your key within secs or mins it depends on how much the game is and wish i found out about this game like back in 2019 as that when i first got a pc could of save a lot of money like at first i was like this can't be real but it is like i buyed a game for 50p to see if i got my key and i did so i buy games off here now sorry for the spellingThe Pros
- don't buy off epic games get the steam version
- Reviewed by DusanA Well Polished SequelImproved gameplay and graphics with a lot of new content. If you're a sci-fi fan with a love for turn based games this one is a must buy.
- Reviewed by Shan_dooA Well Polished SequelAll of the good stuff from the original game but better. A lot of new content added. Both the game-play and the graphics have been significantly improved. A lot of new features have been added. If you're a sci-fi fan with a love for turn based games this one is a must buy.
- 100Reviewed by TylerTurn-based Sci-Fi GoodnessOne of the best turn based strategy games available. This game is also highly moddable and has a ton of user created content that can add a ton of re-playability to XCOM 2.
- 100Reviewed by DavidGood tactical gameEasy activation good tac game love itThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by DanielINCREDIBLEThe game is just amazing. A mixture between turn combat action and meta campaigning, it keep pushing you forward.The Pros
- Immediate code sending.
- 100Reviewed by NosferatuBest Deal Aroundcdkeys is an awesome place to buy games. Some of the best deals around and keys have always activated. Legit shop, loving it.
- 100Reviewed by CharlieBravoWorked PerfectlyLiterally 10 seconds, and that was with tabbing over to Paypal. So far so good here.
- 100Reviewed by dheltpdl3Awesomeall transaction went good and i got a legit copy ASAP. just awesome.
- 100Reviewed by GeroGreatGot it, activated it. All with in a minute.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam