Willowbrooke Post - Story-Based Management Game PC
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Your parents leave unexpectedly, entrusting you with their beloved post office. With only a handful of coins and guidance from a family friend, you’ll need to manage finances, serve the community and protect the family reputation, until they return.
- The post office is a social hub for the village, and you’ll become a key part of the colourful community – one where each action could impact your relationship with the residents.
- Take on numerous tasks in the day to day running of the post office, including sorting packages for delivery, parcel wrapping, stamping letters, typing out emails, writing letters, and managing your ledger.
- Other activities around the house include checking in with community members on the phone as well as following a multitude of cooking recipes, to bake villagers delicious treats.
- As well as the day to day post office customers, you’ll also get to know a handful of familiar faces from Willowbrooke. These quirky characters include the gregarious Magnifique and your steadfast family friend Pete.
- Your actions, both in terms of how you interact with the residents of Willowbrooke, and how you decide to run the post office, will impact your relationship with each character. Deliver Magnifique’s camera as expected and they’ll be delighted. Take it for yourself instead, and you’ll witness a glimpse of Magnifique’s darker side.
- Learn more about the residents of Willowbrooke through the types of parcels they send, the letters they write, and how they react to your actions.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam