Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Collectors Edition PC
Also Available: Standard Edition here
INLCUDES: Beta Access
The definitive version of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, packed full with goodies to prepare you for the Skaven onslaught.
Ubersreik Map - A high resolution digital copy of the Ubersreik Map, detailing the town and its treacherous streets.
Vermintide Wallpapers - High resolution wallpapers to decorate your screen and prepare you for the battles to come.
Behind the Scenes Pack - This pack contains documents, concepts and footage stretching back to the beginning of Vermintide's development.
Official Soundtrack - The atmospheric tones of the soundtrack written to match the malicious Skaven race, by critically acclaimed composer Jesper Kyd.
UNIQUE Headpiece: Candlelight Guard - A Guard for the Bright Wizard that is adorned with beeswax candles from Altdorf's most exclusive chandler. Beeswax candles burns cleanly without the foul and terrible odour of their cheaper tallow counterparts.
UNIQUE Headpiece: Dal Grimazul - From the Dark Lands to Marienburg, the shape of the Dal Grimazul helm is instantly recognizable. This is the classic Dwarf War Helm, proven over millennia of battle and hardship, and a favourite of Bardin the Ranger.
UNIQUE Headpiece: Hat of Purifying Light - With two candles blessed by Priests of the Great Temple attached to the band of his wide brimmed hat, a purifying glow surrounds the Witch Hunter as he strides forth in the night. “The righteous feel no pain. Be you unrighteous?” - Victor Saltzpyre.
UNIQUE Headpiece: Tal Amere Crown - A battle hood from the Hall of Tal Amere in Atylwyth, the winter realm of Athel Loren. Its delicate fabric keeps the wearer warm and safe, useful for Kerillian as she walks the often cold and hostile land of men.
UNIQUE Headpiece: Ironside Helmet - A helmet for the Soldier, named after the ‘Ironsides’, a unit whose recruits are drawn from the guards and apprentices of the renowned Imperial Gunnery School. Clad in heavy armour and armed with master-wrought firearms, the Nuln Ironsides are one of the most widely respected and well equipped Handgunner regiments in the Empire.
Vermintide takes place in and around Ubersreik, a city overrun by Skaven. You will assume the role of one of five heroes, each featuring different play-styles, abilities, gear and personality. Working cooperatively, you must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from the hordes of relentless rat-men, known as the Skaven. Battles will take place across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
- Cooperative Survival For up to 4 Players - Band together with your friends or die alone. Vermintide will continuously test the teamwork and skill of you and your friends. Drop-in, drop-out Multiplayer and the addition of A.I. bots ensures a full team at any time, regardless of available players.
- Play as Five Unique Heroes - Five distinct characters to choose from, each with their own personality, agenda and story to tell. Learning what it means to work together is key to the group's survival.
- Huge Hero Arsenal - Each hero has its own unique weapons arsenal to draw from, allowing players to adjust their combat style to fit their gameplay preference. There are hundreds of different weapons, includíng swords, daggers, axes, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more
- Embark on an Epic Quest - Boasting 13 diverse levels - on the ground, in buildings, on walls and underground - ranging from the immense Magnus Tower to the treacherous Under Empire, Vermintide will take you on a journey you’ll never forget.
- Experience the Skaven Like Never Before - A rising tide of malicious and cunning rat-men await you, hacking, clawing and eviscerating all that stand in their way. Face vicious packs of clan-rats and deadly specialized elites.
- Gather Mountains of Shiny Loot - Rewarding teamwork above all else, players are given loot dice at the end of a mission that will reward them with a weapon, a hat or a trinket. Completing side objectives means that better loot dice can be added to the roll.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Vermintide features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- Experience an Immersive Story - Games Workshop veterans have banded together to write a fantastic new addition to the Warhammer lore, offering a new perspective on the cataclysmic events of The End Times.
- Find a Path to Safety - The Skaven boast incredible mobility, able to climb and leap fantastic distances to make life a living hell for the Heroes. No matter where you go, they will be there, ready to pounce.
- 100Reviewed by JarredLeft 4 Dead with ratsFun game to play with friends it's effectively a better left 4 dead with rats and magic instead of zombies and guns. Would recommend.The Pros
- Fun game
- Enjoyable combat
- Good skill tree and upgrades so you actually progress
- Can be a bit difficult at points
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam