Tricky Towers PC
Grab your wizard’s robe and spell book, time to use your engineering skills and build some Tricky Towers!
Stack your bricks and use your spells to create the tallest stable tower, for what self-respecting wizard wouldn’t want to show off their skills by towering literally over their peers! But be wary of jealous rivals, who will try and push your tower down with nefarious dark spells to ensure their dominance. Block these spells to protect your tower,… oh and be sure to return the favor with your own devious magics. Match your tower wizardry against 3 others in local multiplayer, or challenge wizards around the world in an online battle of magics and engineering mayhem. Try your skills in various tricky wizard trails and set a high score on the leaderboards. So be sure to bring your wizard’s safety hat and start stacking and tumbling!
Conjure up your wizard’s tower: cleverly stack your summoned blocks and use over 17 different spells to win the race who has the highest tower
Tumble down your rivals: use dark spells to hamper or even push over your competitors towers, but beware; they can use these spells on you as well!
Match your wizardry online: challenge up to 3 players locally or online in one of the 3 game modes available; survival, race and puzzle.
Take up tricky wizard trials: these challenges require a sharp mind and shrewd magical engineering!
Become the archwizard: climb up the leaderboard and see how you rank among your peers
Win the Wizardry cup: Participate in local and online tournaments and become the next Wizard Champion!
When playing Tricky Towers with your (online) friends or family, make sure to download the free Tournament party pack.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.73 GHz Intel Pentium M or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Controllers needed for local multiplayer
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -23%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $40.59 RRP $52.89
- No 6. -22%Hogwarts Legacy PC + Bonus (Europe & North America)Special Price $47.99 RRP $61.49
- No 7. -22%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition + Bonus PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $57.49 RRP $73.79