Total War WARHAMMER – The King and the Warlord DLC
-26%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC (WW)
-58%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC (WW)
-41%Total War WARHAMMER II 2 - The Shadow and The Blade DLC (EU)
-38%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - The Queen & The Crone DLC (WW)
-58%Total War WARHAMMER – Call of the Beastmen Campaign Pack DLC
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War: WARHAMMER - The King and the Warlord DLC. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: WARHAMMER - The King and the Warlord
- Two new additional Lord types.
- Six all-new battlefield units.
- 22 all-new elite Regiments of Renown.
About Total War: WARHAMMER - The King and the Warlord
- The time is nigh for Clan Angrund to reclaim Karak Eight Peaks from the Grobi despoilers! Belegar Ironhammer, clan leader and direct descendant of King Lunn, the last Dwarf to rule the ancestral hold, has inherited a bitter legacy of hatred and resentment. Even now he marshals his throng, making ready to strike out from Karak Izor. With the spirits of his fabled ancestors returned to fight by his side, Belegar will see his oaths fulfilled, and pass into legend himself.
- Meanwhile Skarsnik, the self-proclaimed Night-Goblin warlord of Karak Eight Peaks, has taken leave of the hold. On a squig-hunting excursion in the Grey Mountains east of Brettonia, he operates from his base at Karak Azgaraz when word reaches him of Belegar’s intent. Worse still, the tricksy Goblins minding Karak Eight Peaks have taken the hold in defiance of Skarsnik’s iron will. Intolerable, sneaky, mutinous gits!
- Two legends, then: both hell-bent on claiming the ancient Dwarf-Hold for themselves. Their destinies entwined, The King and the Warlord must face one another in a final, desperate battle to determine the true ruler of Karak Eight Peaks.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
- Storage35 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon R9 270X 2048MB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048MB @1080P
- Storage35 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com