Total War: Warhammer 2 - Limited Edition PC (EU & UK)
Total War: Warhammer II - Limited Edition includes:
- Total War: Warhammer II Base Game
- Norsca Race DLC (playable on Total War: Warhammer PC)
Norsca Race DLC
This DLC makes the Norsca Race playable in Total War: WARHAMMER. Barbaric tribes that serve the dark gods through hunting and pillaging; hardened by endless blizzards and monstrous beasts, they exist only to lay waste.
About the Game
Total War: WARHAMMER II is a strategy game of titanic proportions. Choose from four unique, varied factions and wage war your way – mounting a campaign of conquest to save or destroy a vast and vivid fantasy world.
This is a game of two halves – one a turn-based open-world campaign, and the other intense, tactical real-time battles across the fantastical landscapes of the New World.
Play how you choose – delve into a deep engrossing campaign, experience unlimited replayability and challenge the world in multiplayer with a custom army of your favourite units. Total War: WARHAMMER II offers hundreds of hours of gameplay and no two games are the same.
Engage in statecraft, diplomacy, exploration and build your empire, turn by turn. Capture, build and manage teeming settlements and recruit vast armies. Level up Legendary Lords and Heroes and arm them with mythical weapons and armour. Negotiate alliances or declare Total War to subjugate any that stand between you and your goal.
Epic Real-Time Battles
Command thousands-strong legions of soldiers in intense tactical battles. Send forth ferocious, twisted monsters, fire-breathing dragons and harness powerful magic. Utilise military strategies, lay ambushes, or use brute force to turn the tide of combat and lead your forces to victory.
The second in a trilogy and sequel to the award-winning Total War: WARHAMMER, Total War: WARHAMMER II brings players a breath-taking new narrative campaign, set across the vast continents of Lustria, Ulthuan, Naggaroth and the Southlands. The Great Vortex Campaign builds pace to culminate in a definitive and climactic endgame, an experience unlike any other Total War title to date.
Playing as one of 8 Legendary Lords across 4 iconic races from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, players must succeed in performing a series of powerful arcane rituals in order to stabilise or disrupt The Great Vortex, while foiling the progress of the other races.
Each Legendary Lord has a unique geographical starting position, and each race offers a distinctive new playstyle with unique campaign mechanics, narrative, methods of war, armies, monsters, Lores of Magic, legendary characters, and staggering new battlefield army abilities.
Shortly after launch, owners of both the original game and Total War™ WARHAMMER II will gain access to the colossal third campaign. Exploring a single open-world epic map covering the Old World and the New World, players may embark on monumental campaigns as any owned Race from both titles.
Conquer the world, together
Each of the Races in Total War™ WARHAMMER II will be playable in single and multiplayer campaign, plus custom and multiplayer battles. As the two Legendary Lords for each race all have their own unique campaign start positions, you’ll be able to play a 2-player co-op campaign as the same race. If you own both parts 1 and 2, you’ll be able to play in multiplayer as any of the races you own.
- 100Reviewed by HellsLastWishPure Joy when playingGreat game, great graphics.
This game definitely has to be one of the best in the in the total war franchise. If you're into fantasy and/or strategy games, this one is for you. Like slaughtering your enemy's with artillery bombardment, while causing as much friendly fire as possible, the scaven have got you covered. What about absolutely decimating the battlefield with dragon fire, the games got that as well.
Most of the DLC's for this game are great, but they also hand out some fantastic free DLC's for you as well, so you really can't go wrong.The Pros
- - A couple of the DLC's
- Nothing springs to mind.
- This is a biased review
- Reviewed by marekJust buy itGreat game, you can't go wrong with total war warhammer 2 and (most) of its DLCs... Fantasy battles, I mean, who doesn't like to slaughter tons of goblins every now and then.
- 100Reviewed by IPLAYGAMESFORLIFEGood but as it's own by GW there not so many mods as other total war gamesit's a good game but like i like mods for games like because of the ip people can't make a lord of the rings mod or a game of thrones i mean for warhammer it be good because of this type of gameThe Pros
- lot to do
- good dlc
- just how limited to mods you can do
- 75Reviewed by Duke Silverawesome scalegreat game but the amount DLC you have to pay for means a bit of the game is locked of in a sense. but definitely worth a go.The Pros
- universe, combat and the structure of the world.
- turn times take years.
- 100Reviewed by MikeOne of the best on his genreTotal War is one of the most followed and beloved franchise for all Strategy fans. With this new twist, set in Warhammer world, Creative Assembly did it again, including fantasy to a more historic focussed franchise. I think all strategy and Warhammer fans are delighted with this new collection. Enjoy it!
- 100Reviewed by BellyCrusherGreat strategy game.Great game, even better with mods.
The only downside is that you have to buy a lot of DLCs if you want all lords and factions unlocked.The Pros
- Town building
- Turn times
- 75Reviewed by SimonTotal War WarhammerI have played over 200 hours of this game and I have not once hated playing it. Theres so much to do and every faction has its own campaign so its always a new experience playing with a new faction and even with the DLC factions i love playing them because the sometimes have very long campaigns.
- 100Reviewed by AyrtonGreat and Solid GameIf your looking for a cheap price for a awesome game cdkeys offers the great price for warhammer total war 2The Pros
- Price and the strategy
- The difficulty of the game at times
- 100Reviewed by aSchlothPoggersV good game would recommend to anybody who likes the total war series in general and had a alround good experience playing the gameThe Pros
- very fun
- no negatives
- 100Reviewed by FraserOverall good game, Can't fault it!Good game, especially if you are a Warhammer fan.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99
- No 5. -31%Pre-order DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $43.69