Total War WARHAMMER – Call of the Beastmen Campaign Pack DLC
-49%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC (WW)
-58%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC (WW)
-38%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - The Queen & The Crone DLC (WW)
-41%Total War WARHAMMER II 2 - The Shadow and The Blade DLC (EU)
-50%Total War WARHAMMER – The King and the Warlord DLC
-74%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Gold Edition Xbox One (UK)
-28%12 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC (EU)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War: WARHAMMER - Call of the Beastmen. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: WARHAMMER - Call of the Beastmen
- New Beastmen Race in the Grand Campaign.
- Two New Playable Legendary Lords.
- Adds an additional campaign map to the game with the unique ‘Eye for an Eye’ Beastmen story Campaign.
About Total War: WARHAMMER - Call of the Beastmen
- Something stirs in the deep dark forests of The Old World. Between the twisted trunks, the Beastlords grow restless with an all-consuming battle-thirst. They gather to them great Warherds of barbarous, bestial fiends, forged in the Time of Chaos; dark amalgams of human intelligence, animal cunning and raw, reckless ferocity.
- As The Beastmen emerge from their woodland lairs, ten thousand hooves stamp in agitated union, and a foetid musk arises from the sea of matted fur. The bray of the battle-horns pierces the gloom, and beyond: from Bordeleaux to Ostermark, the Call Of The Beastmen will be heard across The Old World!
- The Call of The Beastmen Campaign Pack introduces the Beastmen as a playable race to Total War: WARHAMMER. A feral, Chaos-tainted horde race, they move like a plague across The Old World, fielding half-human aberrations and colossal beasts in battle, many of which feature unique abilities. The Beastmen are playable in the Grand Campaign, custom and multiplayer battles, and in their very own Story Campaign, An Eye For An Eye.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
- Storage35 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics(DirectX 11) AMD Radeon R9 270X 2048MB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048MB @1080P
- Storage35 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com