Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack (EU)
-68%Add to Wish List
30 / 11 / 2017
Add to Wish List
Special Price $6.29 RRP $19.59
You May Also Like
- -48%Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack PC-DLCSpecial Price $10.09 RRP $19.59
- -66%Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU)Special Price $6.59 RRP $19.59
- -62%Total War ROME II 2 PC - Rise of the Republic DLC (EU)Special Price $6.29 RRP $16.79
- -65%Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLCSpecial Price $6.69 RRP $19.59
- -64%Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack PC - DLC (EU)Special Price $6.99 RRP $19.59
- -65%Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.69 RRP $19.59
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU). Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU):
- Plunges players into the crisis of the third century, a critical turning-point for Rome.
- New Heroic Factions with elaborate victory conditions, famous leaders and crafted event-chains.
- New Campaign features: Plagues, Cults and Banditry
About Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU)
- The year is 270 AD. A string of inept emperors and usurpers vying for power has led the Roman Empire into near-total economic collapse. This is its gravest crisis yet. Eager to capitalise on Rome’s instability, barbarian tribes gather like a storm on the borders, to plunder the riches of civilisation. To the east, the Sassanids set out on a grand conquest that culminates with an assault against Roman lands. They are held back only by a staunch defence led by Palmyra. Queen Zenobia holds fast – but for how long?
- The once-glorious legions are forced to assume a defensive posture as their strength wanes; time is not on Rome’s side. However, there is yet hope. Aurelian stands ready to take the reins in Rome, though the task he faces seems insurmountable…Will you unite an Empire Divided, and return Rome to its former glory? Or will you become the arbiter of its final downfall?
- Heroic Factions: Five of the ten playable factions in Empire Divided are classed as Heroic factions. These are Rome, Gallic Rome, Palmyra, the Sassanids and the Gothi. Heroic factions have grander and more elaborate victory conditions, and unique named faction leaders who cannot die in battle. Heroic factions also have their own flavourful and bespoke event-chains, representing the tales of these characters’ lives, which bring bonuses to their abilities and enable the player to make meaningful choices regarding their development and that of their faction. Empire Divided brings a host of new events, dilemmas and missions, both general and faction-specific, to introduce new challenges, benefits and period flavour to your campaigns.
- Banditry: This period of reduced governmental authority fosters the spread of Banditry. Each province now has a variable Banditry level which increases with the size of your domain and the presence of certain local buildings. Banditry can be reduced with the presence of armies, generals and special buildings. As Banditry grows, food levels fall, threatening faction-wide shortages. High provincial Banditry can also trigger special Bandit events to occur.
- Plagues: Devastating diseases were commonplace in the 3rd century. When a plague hits a settlement it hampers growth, impacts public order and reduces income. Diseases can move between neighbouring territories, spreading with army movement and along trade routes. Sanitation buildings can prevent plagues from erupting and spreading, and key technologies can improve sanitation factionwide.
- Cults: Alongside the more established religions, many cults sprang up in the 3rd century. These are represented by special building chains that can be constructed by any faction in any settlement. Three different cults are available in the game: Christianity, Mithraism and Manichaeism. A cult building may be built for no cost, as its construction represents your empire permitting disciples to settle within your territory. This makes cult bonuses relatively easy to obtain, though cults spread foreign culture, bringing disorder into your provinces. In order to remove a cult building, a significant expenditure is required and a public order penalty is incurred required as this is considered persecution. Careful consideration of a cult’s benefits and disadvantages is required but, if used correctly, they can become a powerful tool. .
- New General Skills: Generals’ skill have been overhauled, and now allow the player to customise and specialise their characters in the disciplines of Recruitment, Combat, Strategy, Governance and Maritime Proficiency.
- New Narrative Technologies: All technology trees have been restructured and redesigned to reflect the time-period and each of the game’s culture groups. Moreover, technologies in Empire Divided don’t represent scientific or technological breakthroughs; rather they represent the measures taken by rulers to deal with specific problems facing their empires. In this way, they help to tell the story of each faction’s journey through the period. Palmyra gains a new religious building chain that is dedicated to the gods Baalshamin, Aglibol, Yarhibol, Malakbel and Nabu. Armenia gains a new religious building chain that is dedicated to Christianity. Several new unique buildings are available to selected factions. These are Rome (the Grand Temple of Sol Invictus), Palmyra (the Great Colonnade, the El Kanat irrigation system and the Grand Temple of Baal), Sassanids (the Grand Statue of Shapur I) and Armenia (the Etchmiadzin cathedral - historically, the world’s first Christian cathedral).
- Updated building chains: Rome features a new Administration building, which deals with tax collection, agent improvement and countering banditry. Naval Training buildings can now be constructed in the capital of a coastal province providing bonuses to ship recruitment.
- New units: Alongside the existing unit rosters from ROME II, Empire Divided introduces a number of unique and signature units for every faction. Each faction features its own variant style and unique take on the classic Roman look and feel, with Aurelian’s Roman forces bearing the closest resemblance to the classic template.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Graphics512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Storage35 GB available space
- OSWindows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Storage35 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $6.29 RRP $19.59