Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU)
-67%Add to Wish List
17 / 12 / 2013
Add to Wish List
Special Price $6.39 RRP $19.19
You May Also Like
- -64%Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack PC - DLC (EU)Special Price $6.79 RRP $19.19
- -62%Total War ROME II 2 PC - Rise of the Republic DLC (EU)Special Price $6.19 RRP $16.39
- -65%Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $6.59 RRP $19.19
- -42%Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack PC-DLCSpecial Price $10.99 RRP $19.19
- -67%Total War: ROME II - Empire Divided Campaign Pack (EU)Special Price $6.19 RRP $19.19
- -74%Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLCSpecial Price $4.89 RRP $19.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU). Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU):
- Players can choose from four playable factions in this conflict: the Gallic Arverni, the Germanic Suebi, the Belgic Nervii and Rome.
- The Caesar in Gaul Campaign Map is an expanded, more detailed vision of Gaul and the south coast of Britannia.
- Series of famous generals and statesmen from history which the player will employ or fight against depending on their chosen faction.
About Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack PC-DLC (EU)
- New Campaign Map: The Caesar in Gaul campaign map is an enhanced, more detailed representation of Gaul, with players able to expand across 18 provinces dotted with resources, new settlements and new provincial capitals.
- Greater focus on characters: Many factions employ great generals and statesmen from history (for example, Rome fields Gaius Julius Caesar himself, Mark Anthony and others). Each of the four playable factions also has a faction leader who acts as the player’s avatar during the campaign.
- 24 turns per year: As Caesar in Gaul deals with a considerably shorter time-span (58-51BC) than the grand sweep of the ROME II campaign, each turn represents two weeks rather than a year. This means seasons make a return. The gameplay effects of these aren’t always predictable however, and may vary from province to province. A late autumn may bring a good harvest for example, but a long, dry summer may damage your food production.
- Compact, focussed multiplayer campaign: For those generals looking for a more rapid MP campaign game, Caesar in Gaul presents a series of interesting options. Due to the geographic scope and the opposing 48 factions, co-op or competitive 2-player campaigns are tighter, more focussed, and less time-consuming than a full Campaign.
- New mid-game challenge mechanics: For those players making it through to the mid-game, there will be new challenges to face as a more suitable replacement for the Civil Wars of ROME II. As a Gallic tribe, you’ll feel the mailed fist of Rome respond with heavy intervention forces, and as Rome, you’ll see the Gallic tribes rebelling and forming alliances against you.
- New historical battle: Caesar in Gaul adds the Battle of Alesia as a playable historical battle. Alesia marked the turning point of Caesar’s Gallic War, and resulted in the capture of Vercingetorix, who was later taken to Rome and executed at Caesar’s Triumph. Set from Caesar’s perspective, Alesia tasks the player with maintaining the siege of Vercingetorix's Gallic stronghold. The battle begins with the Roman forces deployed within their own investment fortifications outside the hill-fort. The player must guide the Romans as they weather attacks from both a huge relief army and within the fort itself.
- Nervii (barbarian, Belgic): The most fierce and powerful of the Belgic tribes, the Nervii are a melting pot of Celtic and Germanic heritage. Their unit roster reflects this mix of cultures, opening up the possibility of creating new, unique army compositions.
- Boii (barbarian, Gallic): One of the largest of the Gallic tribes, the Boii occupied Cisalpine-Gaul, Pannonia, Bohemia and Transalpine Gaul. Their numbers make them a force to be reckoned with but they are somewhat disconnected from other the Gallic tribes geographically and are directly exposed to the ferocious Germanic clans and the Dacians.
- Galatians (barbarian, Anatolia): The Gauls of the East, the Galatians migrated to Asia Minor following the Celtic invasion of the Balkans. They arrived through Thracia at around 270 BC, led by generals Lotarios & Leonnorios. As Celts deep within Hellenic territory and factions hostile towards them, the Galatians offer interesting and challenging new gameplay.
- New units: Auxiliaries and Mercenaries.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Graphics512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Storage35 GB available space
MAC OS X
- OSOS X 10.7.5 (or later)
- Processor2nd Generation Intel Core i5 (or greater)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics1 GB NVidia 750 (or better)
- Storage25 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $6.39 RRP $19.19