Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition PC
The Deluxe Edition contains:
- The full game.
- The 8 Year 1 Operators (Frost, Buck, Valkyrie, Blackbeard, Caveira, Capitão, Hibana and Echo).
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of consoles and PC. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.
- COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS - Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
- THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY - For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
- PROCEDURAL DESTRUCTION - Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system required / Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3_GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1 GB of VRAM) - See supported List*
- DVD-ROM Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Hard Disk: 30 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream or faster
Activate with uPlay:
- Download the uPlay client to your PC
(https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Locate your uPlay key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the uPlay client, and press the key icon on the top right of the window to open the “Activate a key” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+V”, and select “Activate”.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the uPlay client here:
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com