The Sims 4 - Limited Edition PC
Out of Stock
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
02 Sep 2014
out of stock
You May Also Like
The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC)
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by rizzierazzleBetter Than ExpectedI've clocked up 30 hours of game play and can say for sure that it's really good. Obviously, it's a bit bare-bones and glitches occasionally (one of my Sims had a pan stuck to his hand for about a day until I changed his outfit with the dresser) but I really don't get why people have been moaning. It's a *base game* and it's exactly what it should be.
I don't miss toddlers OR pools because there are some really fun little things in there that are way cooler (A train passed my Sims house earlier on and whistled and everything - cute!). I dunno about anybody else, but I always found toddlers annoying anyway - you have to teach them to walk and talk and poop and it's lame that going to work or out with friends is so hard to do. In this one, the babies are sent to daycare and it saves a lot of faffing around, which is great because the time just flies by in these games. The pools only got used for killing Sims in my games, so I can't really comment on the lack of them.
There are some fun mood based interactions, like "take an angry poop" when a Sim gets angry and "water plant with tears" when sad. Bad moods stop Sims from doing certain things, like an uncomfortable Sim won't want to do its homework, as in other games, but also allow them to do things they couldn't before - "bake flirty heart cookies" and "silly gummy cakes" from the flirty and playful moods, or "paint a sad painting", etc.
Open worlds isn't a big loss; loading screens take my non-gaming laptop about ten seconds, which is less time than sending a Sim from one area to another on The Sims 3, and the lots aren't as tiny on The Sims 2 - you can still explore the immediate area around your Sims home, but if you want to visit your next door neighbour (whose house is clearly visible) you have to wait for the screen to load.
You can tell there's going to be expansions. It's easy to tell that they'll add in more careers, services, aspirations, traits and such. Chances are they'll add a lot more recreational lots, and worlds, too. It's quite small at the minute, but not terribly so. The lack of pets and weather cycles is a big obvious sign of things to come, and I hope they come sooner rather than later.
The gallery is really, really slick and so easy to use - I've downloaded a bunch of custom content already and you can stick it right into your game with no messing around. If people took a look at the game for what it is, rather than what it isn't, then they'd probably be pleasantly surprised.
8/10 Would Recommend. I've deducted two points for literal pan hands and also accidental incest.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Origin:
- Download and install the Origin client on your PC
(https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download), then sign up and log in.
- Locate your Origin key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Origin client, click on the “My Account” section, and then the “Redeem Product Code” tab.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the Origin client here: https://help.ea.com/en/origin/origin/