Street Fighter V 5 PC
ABOUT THE GAME
Experience the intensity of head-to-head battle with Street Fighter® V! Choose from 16 iconic characters, each with their own personal story and unique training challenges, then battle against friends online or offline with a robust variety of match options.
Earn Fight Money in Ranked Matches, play for fun in Casual Matches or invite friends into a Battle Lounge and see who comes out on top! PlayStation 4 and Steam players can also play against each other thanks to cross-play compatibility!
This version of Street Fighter V displays the “Arcade Edition” title screen and includes Arcade Mode, Team Battle Mode and the online-enabled Extra Battle Mode, where you can earn rewards, XP and Fight Money! Fight Money can be used to purchase additional characters, costumes, stages and more!
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is the ultimate pack that includes all content (excluding Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both the original release and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. It also includes each character, stage and costume that released after Arcade Edition. That means 40 characters, 34 stages and over 200 costumes!
Release powerful techniques and exclusive moves by activating V-Trigger 1 or 2 with the character of your choice! Do huge bursts of damage or make that much needed comeback win by pressing hard punch and hard kick simultaneously while your V-Gauge is fully stocked.
Fundamentals win matches and V-Skills are the building blocks of victory. Each V-Skill grants your character a unique move and/or ability that will help fill up your V-Gauge.
Put a stop to your opponent’s offense by utilizing V-Reversal. V-Reversal costs one V-Gauge stock, but is very much worth it as it can potentially give you breathing room to create your own offensive.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Memory 6 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, GTX 570, GTX 670, or better
- OSWINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R7 370
GenreAction, Adventure, Fighting, Multiplayer
- 100Reviewed by PetarGreat in anywayI play SF from the second title and boy the game has evolved alot.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by officialepic gamethis game is so good, interesting story, only sad thing is that the general story has to be downloaded.The Pros
- the story mode
- graphics a bit buggy
- 100Reviewed by AlexGreatIt came instantly and worked perfectlyThe Pros
- It is so cheap, 94% off
- Reviewed by GizaGood gameStreet fighter is a good game anyway and at such a low price its worth it. The code was legit and i recommendThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by lelouchdecentnot as good as the old ones for arcade but overall decent missing some characters and need to pay more for some characters but still playableThe Pros
- has all the different street fighter
- arcade is not as good
- and have to pay more for other fighters and missing some characters
- 75Reviewed by RhystilFinallyI've been biding my time with purchasing the game until it went on a significant sale. However, 5 years later it's still going for a stupid high price tag. I first found this site when looking for Tekken 7 on sale, and it was a crazy price. This time was no different and I got it at a steal. The game itself is pretty good, and I use a fight stick when playing. I wouldn't say it warrants the amount of money you need to spend to get the game and the DLC, but at this price, I'm all for it.The Pros
- Remains pretty faithful to the formula, and it's competitive.
- Not much. The online matchmaking can definitely use some work, though.
- 100Reviewed by SmokeyCheap and good and instant delivery cdkey!Legit game by cdkey.
- 100Reviewed by HazeSuper SolidVery solid and fun online, like the ranking system, so you play better people as you get better yourself.
Easier combos make it less frustrating but you still need to read your opponent more than ever!
- 75Reviewed by NeoGeoMVSBest online Fighter since Street Fighter 3 Third Strike!!!!NEVER liked Street Fighter 4 but this game.... jeez...I have not enjoyed playing a fighting game online this much since Street Fighter 3 Third Strike.The gameplay really is THAT good.
You cant go wrong buying this game,I am sure Capcom will fix what needs to be fixed and listens to its fans.Just be patient and wait for the upcoming updates and you wont be dissapointed. Also go with Intel and Nvidia and youll avoid graphical issues like most other pc games.God willingly, Q and Necro will make thier way into this game and I can finally put 3rd Strike to rest....maybe.
Story mode and the artwork that it uses sucks pretty bad...3 or 4 one round stages for each character and thats it.Very lazy.Other than that...Im hoping in a few months,all of the updates will make me forget about this.
4.5 / 5
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam