Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (EU & UK)
Special Price $11.09 RRP $42.99
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
14 Feb 2019
You May Also Like
- -78%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 Gold Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $23.69 RRP $105.39
- -79%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 PC Rise and Fall DLCSpecial Price $6.49 RRP $30.69
- -74%Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (Global)Special Price $11.09 RRP $42.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (EU) (Base game required)
The top 3 reasons to play Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (EU)
- The second expansion to Civilization VI, the world around you is more alive than ever before.
- Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads.
- Make your voice heard among the other leaders of the world.
About Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (EU)
- In Gathering Storm, the second expansion to Civilization VI, the world around you is more alive than ever before.
- Chart a path to victory for your people by developing new advanced technologies and engineering projects and negotiating with the global community in the World Congress on critical issues.
- The choices you make in the game will influence the world ecosystem and could impact the future of the entire planet. Natural disasters like floods, storms, and volcanoes can pillage or destroy your Improvements and Districts – but they may also refresh and enrich the lands after they pass.
- In addition to these new systems, Civilization VI: Gathering Storm introduces eight new civilizations and nine new leaders. Seven new world wonders can be constructed, as well as a variety of new units, districts, buildings, and improvements.
- ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS - Volcanoes, storms (blizzards, sand storms, tornados, hurricanes), climate change, floods, and droughts.
- POWER AND CONSUMABLE RESOURCES - Strategic resources play an additional role in Gathering Storm. These resources are now consumed in power plants to generate electricity for your cities. Initially you’ll be powering your most advanced buildings by burning carbon-based resources like Coal and Oil, but renewable energy sources also unlock as you progress to current-day technologies. Your choices about resource usage will directly affect the world’s temperature and can cause melting ice caps and rising sea levels.
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS - Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads. When settling cities, consider the flood risk to coastal lowland areas, but keep in mind that in the late-game, new technologies like Flood Barriers can be used to protect these tiles.
- WORLD CONGRESS - Make your voice heard among the other leaders of the world. Earn Diplomatic Favor through Alliances, influencing city-states, competing in World Games, and more. Use Diplomatic Favor to extract promises from other leaders, vote on Resolutions, call a Special Session to address an emergency, and increase the weight of your votes in your quest to achieve the new Diplomatic Victory.
- 21st CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES & CIVICS - A new era has been added to the Technology and Civics trees. Combat new environmental effects with speculative ideas such as relocating your population out to seasteads and developing technologies to recapture carbon emissions.
- NEW LEADERS AND CIVS - Nine new leaders from eight new civilizations are introduced. Each brings unique bonuses and gameplay, as well as a total of nine unique units, four unique buildings, three unique improvements, two unique districts and one unique governor.
- NEW SCENARIOS - The Black Death: The Black Death ravaged Europe and western Asia in the mid-14th century, killing a greater share of the population than any other event in world history. The pandemic killed millions, ruined economies, upended political dynasties and transformed the face of the Western world. Your task is to lead your nation through the calamity: keep your population alive, your economy strong, and your faith unshaken amidst a world of terror and desperation.
- War Machine: At the outset of WWI, the German Imperial Army had a daring plan: invade neutral Belgium and then rush the French heartland before they could mobilize to resist. If successful, the German forces would capture Paris within a month and end their resistance forever. In counter, the French command prepared Plan 17, an all-out onslaught designed to meet and stop a German offensive. When war was declared, both armies swung into motion and set up one of the most incredible and shocking military campaigns in world history. In this multiplayer scenario, players take the side of one of these two great powers at this same precipice. As Germany, your task is to capture Paris. As France, your task is to prevent its capture. The clock is ticking, and the enemy is moving. Advance!
- MORE NEW CONTENT - Seven new world wonders, seven natural wonders, 18 new units, 15 new improvements, 9 new buildings, 5 new districts, 2 new city sets, 9 new techs and 10 new civics have been added.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS - The Espionage system has been enhanced with new options, the Culture and Science Victories have been updated, new Historic Moments have been added, and additional improvements have been made to other existing systems.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7x64 / Windows 8.1x64 / Windows 10x64
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics1 GB & AMD 5570 or nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
- Storage12 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OS10.11.6 / 10.12.6 / 10.13.6 / 10.14.3 or later
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.7 GHz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics1 GB GPU Minimum - GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage15 GB available space
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 16.04 and 18.04
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 530 2.93 GHz or AMD A8-3870 2.93 GHz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics1 GB GPU Minimum - GeForce GTX 650M
- Storage25 GB available space
GenreCity Builder, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Turn Based Combat, Grand Strategy
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $11.09 RRP $42.99