Sid Meier's Civilization IV 4: The Complete Edition PC
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
15 May 2009
You May Also Like
- -78%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 PC - Rise and Fall DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $6.89 RRP $31.49
- -84%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 PC Rise and Fall DLCSpecial Price $4.99 RRP $31.49
- -81%Sid Meier's Civilization V - The Complete Edition PCSpecial Price $7.89 RRP $40.89
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Sid Meier's Civilization IV 4: The Complete Edition PC
- With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world.
- Lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World.
- New civilizations: the pack provides six new civilizations and associated unique units.
About Sid Meier's Civilization IV 4: The Complete Edition PC
- With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier's Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time.
- Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games will take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization, all-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options
- Civilization IV will come to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that will elevate the gameplay experience to a whole new level. Civilization IV has already been heralded as one of the top ten games of 2005, and a must-have for gamers around the globe!
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World.
- Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first expansion pack for the award-winning game that has become an instant world-wide hit. Paying homage to some of history's greatest military leaders, the expansion delivers six unique and interesting scenarios, giving players the chance to change the course of history with the help of their new powerful "warlord" unit.
- Civ IV: Warlords includes new civilizations, leaders, units, and wonders that offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization's military power as they strive for world domination.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: Beyond the Sword is the second expansion pack for Civilization IV - the 2005 PC Game of the Year that has become a worldwide hit. The expansion focuses on the time periods after the invention of gunpowder and delivers 11 unique and challenging scenarios created by the development team at Firaxis as well as esteemed members of the Community.
- Beyond the Sword also includes ten new civilizations, sixteen new leaders, five new wonders, and a variety of new units that offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization's power as they strive for world domination.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor1.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- Memory512 MB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0c-compatible 64 MB video card with Shader 1.1 Support or better
- Storage900 MB
Mac OS X
- OSMac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.1
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo CPU
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics(ATI): Radeon X1600 Video Card (NVidia): GeForce FX 8600
- Storage1 GB free disk space
GenreAdventure, City Builder, Great Soundtrack, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Historical, Turn-Based Strategy
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by KevinBest in the series (over 2000 hours all - 1-5)I thought that this was gone (my copy was for Win XP) I just came across it w/all the DLC and Paper Books) I so want to play this again. Better than Civ V. But not w/o fault. It plays the best - with the most fun, as it is slightly easier to win in most game scenarios - like playing with a few or MANY competing civs. The space race was my favorite. Cool ending graphics. You can't beat the price either.
I hope you get at least half the fun I have had with it.
- 100Reviewed by k3dOver 650 hours on Win XP - I thought it was no longer avail.I have played Sid Meier's Civilization since the beginning (over 500 hours on Civ V) I still think Civ IV is the best It is not perfect but it has better mechanics and ability to play it successfully - several ways.
I AM SOO GLAD I FOUND THIS.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam