Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes SCUM PC. This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The top 3 reasons to play SCUM PC:
- SCUM utilizes dozens of complex systems to allow players to go as deep as they choose into the management of their character.
- Traverse and explore 144 sq km of terrain that includes dense forests, picturesque beaches, serene fields, abandoned towns, and rundown airfields.
- Volunteer for an event and be pitted against other prisoners with fame points and high value loot on the line for those that survive.
About SCUM PC
- The world’s unquenchable need for entertainment has turned towards bloodlust as entertainment behemoth TEC1 is set to premiere season two of its television sensation SCUM. This new season moves the contest from the rugged, enclosed indoor arenas to the lush forests, rolling fields, and rugged terrains of TEC1’’s own private SCUM Island. Both fan favorites and new prisoners will clash in a ruthless war of survival while battling for the support of viewers, producers, and corporate sponsors for fame, gifts, and a chance of life after death.
- SCUM aims to evolve the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control and progression, where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. Combining the methodical planning and management of hardcore survival with optional PvP ‘network events’ available to everyone at anytime, SCUM strikes a unique balance between complex simulation and intense action in the next generation of survival game.
- Complex Simulation: Players can delve into the minutia of the survival experience through systems controlling their character’s metabolism, inertia during movement, and even how fast layers of clothing dry on and off the body. The devil is in the details...
- Massive Landscape: Initially, the massive terrain will be handled by foot and as development continues vehicles will be introduced for quicker movement .
- Expanding Gameplay: While the current version of SCUM already includes basic crafting, combat, and customization systems, the featureset and gameplay will continually expand to include more advanced mechanics, more variety in gameplay, and a metanarrative for players to complete missions with hopes of one day getting off the island...
- Online Multiplayer: Survive with up to 64 players per server with the option to rent your own server right from the in-game menu.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory 10 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- Storage30 GB available space
- OS64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsBroadband Internet connection
- Storage30 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Indie, Multiplayer
- 100Reviewed by Ryuvery deep survival game - and its still being developedDevs are still putting in alot of work towards engagement of content as well as trying to add and balance aspects of the world. as well as adding some nice QOL features. The devs have a more valued approach to feedback compared to dayz. SCUM continues to refine the game as of today its had overhauls in the medical menu and stash and base management. and more accurate QOL adjustments to weapons and their presence in the world!The Pros
- Way better than DayZ
- Small team so major updates are not as frequent!
- 100Reviewed by fozmateA super fun and realistic survival gameScum is a great realistic survival game with a ginormous map and lots of severs to choose from. The game is realistic when it comes to its complicated metabolism system and also creative when it comes to Giant mechs guarding high tier loot in bunkers. This game is great for anyone who loves the survival genre, especially with friends.The Pros
- There is so much to explore like trading outposts, giant cities and radioactive zones.
- The game is still in early access and can be buggy from time to time.
- 100Reviewed by AlexanderFantastic gameThis game is a great successor to DayZ and keeps getting actively developed (because it's still in Early Access) But the devs are passionate and add tons of great gameplay features.The Pros
- Great graphics
- Awesome Gameplay loop
- Tons of fun with friends and on private servers
- Still has bugs ( but are being actively fixed)
- Some mechanics aren't finished at this point
- 100Reviewed by JeremiahBought to join friendsExcellent survival game. I bought it to play with friends and I am really enjoying the game.The Pros
- Realistic survival. Weapons are very realistic as well.
- Takes forever to level up your skills.
- 100Reviewed by KenNew Favorite Survival Game!For me this is now my favorite survival game on the market. It beats DayZ easily! If you were on the fence about this game i say get it!The Pros
- In depths mechanics
- Sometime De-Syncs (mostly when opening inventory or transferring items in/out of inventory)
- Reviewed by KarloSCUMThis is like rust and DayZ its very good very funny and very interesting when play with friends if you love dayZ or rust this game is for youThe Pros
- Why even ask this???
- 100Reviewed by WorldUKBest Survival Game out There!This is the BEST survival game out there! And its only at 0.6 still in early access!!!
Got over 2200hrs in it and still cant get enough! Anyone out there looking for a server to play in check out The Forever Purge PVP Survival Server!The Pros
- Has bugs but in Early access and all gets worked on.
- 75Reviewed by BenExtremely in depth survival gameVery fun. Very confusing. Once you get the hang of it and learn the game mechanics, it's a great survival game. It seems to be getting updates regularly as well and the development of the game appears to be based on the community. If you don't want to be confused for the first hour at least, don't get it. If you want to power through and experience a great survival game, give it a try.The Pros
- Extremely in-depth. Great graphics. A lot to do.
- Huge learning curve. Still buggy. Lack of clarity when things don't work.
- 75Reviewed by conorGood with friendsIf you're looking for an in depth and realistic survivial experience this is the one for you. This game has come along way and continues to strive towards perfection! i've found it challenging yet rewarding, especially when played with freinds.The Pros
- The variety and amount of loot available
- Can feel a bit clunky and slow at times
- 50Reviewed by RuskyRustyScum PCthis game has its good parks but it also has its bad parts, The gameplay itself is rather interesting but i find it to lack a certain Mojo other survival games have.The Pros
- The Graphics The crafting and fighting aspect of the game itself
- The Complicity of the game and The fact the game copys multiple other survival games
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 5. -55%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $34.29 RRP $76.19