Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Satisfactory PC. This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The top 3 reasons to play Satisfactory PC:
- Factory Building: Experience building a huge factory from a first-person perspective. Automate and optimize it to perfection for your personal satisfaction.
- Co-Op: Build a factory yourself or share the joy with your friends. Up to you!
- Open World: Explore the huge (30km2) alien planet that is Massage-2(AB)b with its unique fauna and creatures.
About Satisfactory PC
- Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven!
- Construct: Conquer nature by building massive factories across the land. Expand wherever and however you want. The planet is filled with valuable natural resources just waiting to be utilized. As an employee of FICSIT it’s your duty to make sure they come to good use.
- Automate: Construct your factories with gracious perfection or build intricate webs of conveyor belts to supply all your needs. Automate trucks and trains to reach your faraway outposts and be sure to handle liquids properly by transporting them in pipes. It’s all about minimizing manual labour!
- Explore & Exploit: Venture on expeditions to search for new materials and be sure to put everything to good use. Nature is yours to harvest! You have vehicles, jetpacks, jump pads and more at your disposal to make the exploration easier. Equip the proper safety gear as well, just in case you run into the local wildlife.
- Customization: Customize your factory to your own liking. Build at high altitudes or over wide plains, there is almost no limits in the making of your tailor-made factory.
- Vehicles: Travel the world with class. Use jump pads, factory carts, jetpacks, hypertubes, trucks or trains. The choice is yours!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 or later (64-Bit)
- Processori5-3570 3.4 GHz 4 Core
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsDedicated graphics card, GTX 770 2GB
- Storage 15 GB available space
- Processor TBD
- 100Reviewed by ZggyVery goodVery good game, yes yes yes, it very good. it fluw thru my trought and it felt very good, also the gurl on the corner at night liked to play with it aswell. idk what the dog doin tho but he also liekes it. the blurb at your mums osso does alsoe liek it very moech. All and all, a great game to play.The Pros
- What the dog doin?
- my gf cheated on my with the dog from the viral video. ;-;
- 75Reviewed by JunaidOrganization is keySatisfactory is a great game or those who are organized and like to have everything in order and sorted out.The Pros
- The satisfaction of seeing your factory's expand and get bigger
- Very time consuming
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam