Red Dead Redemption 2 PC
This code is for Rockstar Games Launcher NOT Steam
Special Price $16.29 RRP $72.59
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Rockstar Games Launcher
05 Nov 2019
You May Also Like
- -80%Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Gold Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $14.49 RRP $71.39
- -64%Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle PCSpecial Price $36.29 RRP $99.79
- -77%Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle PCSpecial Price $18.09 RRP $78.39
- -68%Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & White Shark Card Bundle PCSpecial Price $20.29 RRP $63.69
- -85%Grand Theft Auto V 5 (GTA 5): Premium Online Edition PCSpecial Price $9.09 RRP $60.49
- -58%Grand Theft Auto V 5: Premium Online Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $13.89 RRP $32.69
- -54%Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Whale Shark Card Bundle Xbox One (UK)Special Price $27.79 RRP $60.49
- -52%Grand Theft Auto V 5 Premium Online Edition and Megalodon Shark Card Bundle Xbox One (UK)Special Price $43.59 RRP $90.69
- -55%Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle Xbox One (US)Special Price $41.09 RRP $90.69
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Red Dead Redemption 2 PC
The top 3 reasons to play Red Dead Redemption 2 PC
- This is America: 1899. Rockstar Games, the developers behind GTA 5 and the original Red Dead Redemption, bring you their newest epic.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 features a massive living, breathing, open-world, that's waiting for you to experience every one of its details and mysteries.
- The Wild West era is ending and a new Modern Age is beginning. But for Arthur Morgan, the road ahead is just as wild... as lawmen, bounty hunters, and even former friends try to hunt him down.
About Red Dead Redemption 2 PC
- Just one more job, just one more big score, that’s how it always begins… but you’ll never expect where Red Dead Redemption 2 takes the story from there.
- The massive open world of RDR2 is filled with quests, characters, animals, weapons, and secrets that will remain hidden even after hundreds of hours of gameplay.
- As Arthur Morgan, member of the Van der Linde gang (and now a fugitive), your only choice is to flee to survive in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 will take you on a journey deep into the heartland of America. It’s up to you to decide how much of your old life gets left by the wayside, and how this journey will finally end.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB HDD
- OS Windows 10 - April 2018 Update (v1803)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by LucianCool gamePlayed it a bit. It's ok.
The sigma grind is real. You wake up in an untamed world and you attempt to conquer it, but it ends up ruining your friday evening every week. Be ready to say goodbye for good to everyone you know because this game will keep you tied to your seat for the rest of your days.The Pros
- -Sigma grind
- -Horse went bye bye
- 100Reviewed by wilBrazyyyYou like gta then look no further... if you’re like myself and love the open word games without all the gimmicks and alien like features this game is the one for you!! HIGHHHLY recommend!!The Pros
- Long story line where you you plenty of game time
- 100Reviewed by S.A.M.TurretBest GameI've been playing this game since its release, and recently re-acquired it for PC and I'm still in love with it. The graphics, story, and the overall huge amount of content available within the game are breathtaking. One of my favorite things to do when I'm stressed is to hop into story mode, grab my Springfield, and go on a hunting trip listening to the amazing soundtrack as I gallop across the plains in search of the perfect deer/bison.
Please, if you are considering buying this game, just get it. You won't regret the big buy.The Pros
- Attention to detail
- Large map
- Lots to do in free mode
- Nothing, this game is perfect.
- 75Reviewed by RossGreat gameThis game is fantastic and is my all time favourite, I highly recommend buying it, the story mode is amazingThe Pros
- The story mode and the characters are both extremely well writen
- The online can use a bit of work
- 100Reviewed by SamAmazing gamethis game is an absolutely amazing game with so many side missions to complete, I originally had this on XBOX but it is even better on pc with the graphics and the playability definitely would recommend to anyone to playThe Pros
- the story
- the characters
- online is a little bare
- 100Reviewed by KodzeyLoveLove it !
- 100Reviewed by AaronNiceThe Game is brilliant. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good story game to play. Next to no faults with the storyThe Pros
- Story was incredible
- Online was dreadful
- 100Reviewed by AlexMasterpieceAs usual fast and reliable delivery from CDKEYS. The game - The story is fantastic, you feel connection to every character. It has several unexpected twists that change the story so much. The gameplay - Riding a horse can be seem very boring but the views are beautiful and are amazing. The shooting i find is amazing especially using the 'dead eye' it makes it so much fun. Overall it is a fantastic game and i can always trust CDKEYS as i have been using them for a couple of yearsThe Pros
- The Story, The Gameplay
- 100Reviewed by RebeccaTinySlineyI adore this game. The story telling is gripping and entertaining and the game-play is fun and skillful
- 100Reviewed by JimosAwesome beautiful gamePlayed the first RDR game on PS3, it was one of the greatest games I've ever played. Loved the cowboy, country theme and riding horses. RDR2 is much better on graphics, more IRL-is. A bit slow game regarding looting etc, however I enjoy it making the game longer ;)
- Nice riding and shooting experience
- Lots of customization
- Real life feel
- Great graphics
- A little slow looting
Write Your Review
Activate on the Rockstar Games Launcher
- Download and install the Rockstar Games Launcher, and then log in: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/rockstar-games-launcher
- Click the menu button in the top-right hand corner and select redeem code.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Special Price $16.29 RRP $72.59