Project CARS Limited Edition PC
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
02 Apr 2015
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Project CARS Limited Edition
The top 3 reasons to play Project CARS Limited Edition
- Cars: With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer &ndashl everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, Le Mans Prototypes, open wheel, and even karts - whatever your passion, there's something perfect for you, with more being added regularly!
- Career: Create a driver, choose a starting motorsport, and sign your first contract. Succeed and you'll get offers from other teams, special invitations, and endorsements. Grow, evolve, and pursue a number of Historic Goals with the ultimate aim of being recognised in the Hall of Fame
- Online: Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warm-up sessions, or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference.
About Project CARS Limited Edition
- McLaren F1: Featuring a central driver seating position and butterfly doors, the McLaren F1 has a lightweight, streamlined body hiding an engine capable of 240mph and a 0-60 time of just over 3 seconds. To this day it remains one of the fastest production cars ever made.
- Sauber C9: With a top speed of 248mph, the Sauber C9 was a Group C Prototype that still holds one of the fastest records at Le Mans. In the 1989 season it won all but one race of the World Championship making it a dominant force on the track and an aspirational legend
- BMW M1 ProCar: During its years participating in a bespoke one-make series, Group 4 events, and various national series, the M1 Procar saw many legendary drivers such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet behind the wheel and even a custom paint job by visionary artist Andy Warhol.
- Mercedes-AMG C-Class Coupé DTM: With its predecessor being the most successful car in the 28-year history of DTM, the AMG C-Class Coupé is a stronger, safer machine built on a naturally-aspirated V8 engine and incorporating larger wheels and a huge rear wing to make it one of the most competitive cars running in DTM today.
- 1967 Ford Mk IV: Winner of both the 1967 Le Mans 24H and Sebring 12H, and driven by legendary driver Mario Andretti, the Mk IV was ahead of its time breaking new technical ground that has influenced car construction through to the modern day where it still holds the record of being the only American car to have ever won the classic endurance race.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs
- Processor2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
- Storage25 GB available space
- OSWindows 7 with latest Service Packs
- Processor3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
- Storage25 GB available space
GenreArcade, Racing, Sports
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by giventoflyStill the best Project Cars titleThe first game in the franchise and for me, still the best. No gimmicks, no BS, just good honest racing with a nice career progression in SP mode
- 100Reviewed by waynePROJECT CARS LIMITED EDITION PCWhat a great game the graphices first of all are great depending on your gpu i have a 1050 ti 4gb so if i hat the 30 series it would be evan betterThe Pros
- The detail to the cars
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam