Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution PC
THE REVOLUTIONARY STORM SERIES RETURNS!
The latest instalment of the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series will offer players a new experience in the deep & rich NARUTO environment. Tons of new techniques, enhanced mechanics, over 100 playable characters & Support Ninjas, and a brand new exclusive character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja Battle Action - Amazing fights and original animation heighten the incredible action and interactive experience of the STORM series like never before.
- Improved Gameplay - New Gameplay mechanics with the powerful Combo Ultimate Jutsu and combined attacks.
- Never-before-seen Roster –100 Playable & Support Ninjas, including new characters and variations appearing for the first time!
- Exclusive Character - A brand new character (Mecha-Naruto) designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Ninja World Tournament - A fresh and thrilling single player mode where 4 different Ninjas brawl and the one gathering the most Battle orbs wins!
- The Akatsuki origins revealed! - For the first time ever, the untold story behind the infamous gang will be told through an animation woven into gameplay!
- Supported OS: Windows 7/XP
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core or AMD
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 8 GB Available Space
- Video Card: 512 MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
- Additional Requirements: DirectX Version 9.0c
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com