Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
Note: this is an early access game
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC. This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The top 3 reasons to play Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
- Play the game the way you want to play it! Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same.
- Create and develop your own character to match your playstyle. Progress skills by performing actions as you gain access to a selection of perks that represent your mastery of a talent.
- Turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.
About Mount & Blade II 2: Bannerlord PC
- The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
- Explore, raid and conquer your way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way. Raise your own army and lead it into battle, commanding and fighting alongside your troops in the thick of the action.
- See the availability of goods ebb and flow in a simulated feudal economy, where the price of everything from incense to warhorses fluctuates with supply and demand. Turn anarchy to your advantage by being the first to bring grain to a starving town after a siege or reopening a bandit-plagued caravan route.
- Put your tactical prowess and combat skills to the test against players from all over the world in a variety of different multiplayer game modes, ranging from small-scale skirmishes up to huge and epic sieges with hundreds of players.
- Vanquish your foes using the game’s deep and intuitive combat system that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Take to the field of battle and experience the brutality of medieval combat in first or third person perspective with hundreds of on-screen units, each with their own detailed AI.
- Customise the game to experience an entirely different adventure of your own creation. The engine and tools used to develop Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are being made available to the community, so that modders can re-interpret Calradia or create their own worlds!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsIntel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon™ RX 580
- Storage60 GB available space
- 100Reviewed by RyanBest strategy gameI have been looking for a game that includes strategy in the third person view for a long time. The creators are constantly improving the game with weekly updates and I can see massive potential in this game.The Pros
- Mass Battles
- Wide variety of weapons
- Accurate History such as armor
- 75Reviewed by kyleAMAZING GAMEI arrived late for the first mount and blade, but i absolutely loved that game and spammed it. Once i heard they were fetching a new one out, i was like woooooahhh, gotta get that. Had it since release and i can tell you that it felt so good to play the mount and blade games again. i will be honest and say that the game was a lil buggy at start, same as all games are tbf. The story is rich, plenty to do, long, long game as well. dialogue is great as per usual.The Pros
- can drag
- 100Reviewed by charleyGREATI GOT THE GAME CODE WITHIN 3 HOURS WORKED FIRSTTIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUES AND IM LOVING THIS GAMES I DEFFO RECOMEND GETTING ITThe Pros
- GOT THE GAME CODE WITHIN 3 HOURS
- 100Reviewed by KaaHongAddicting!This game is great when you first buy it! If you're a fan of strategy games such as Civ, Total War, etc. This game is definitely what you'd be looking for, as that was the case for me. This game has potential, but I would leave all that extra content to mods. The base game itself is addictive when you first play it for some time.The Pros
- Addictive, interesting story, open-world in a unique way (you play as your own character).
- It lags most of the time and can be quite hard to find a way to get it run smoothly.
- 75Reviewed by MarcinGreat GameThe game is Very good however once you play for a longer time it starts getting a bit boring as most of the opponents are weaker so they just tend to run away from you.
- 75Reviewed by DanielCan't put the game down.With everything happening for the Xbox at the moment, this game attracts me more. I haven't put this game down since October 27th, even though I bought it a day earlier and used some Cd Keys coins. The game is in early access but it's so damn awesome right now. This game will get even better when fully released too. Haven't found this game as cheap anywhere else. It's £50 everywhere else. Thanks Cd Keys for the hours of fun I have had. Would be marked 100 but it's in early access at the moment.
- 100Reviewed by DanielGreat Game and PotentialIt's a great game with even more potential as it stands I'd be happy with it and it is only going to go up from here.
- 75Reviewed by AkatsukiReally fun!Although the game is in a preview state its really enjoyable with a new update almost everyday, its very clear the devs are very committed to this game, i gave it 80/100 purely because its still preview.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam