Micro Machines World Series PC
They’re Micro. They’re Machines. And they’re BACK!
We’re delighted to announce that legendary gaming franchise Micro Machines will be racing onto PCs this coming April!
Micro Machines World Series will retain the manic social game play of the classic series, but will bring a new dimension to the experience with stunning HD visuals – taking you to the much-loved household environments as they’ve never been seen before.
As well as bringing to you the classic game modes like Race and Elimination, Micro Machines World Series will introduce a new style of game play to the series: Battle Mode. The all-new Battle Arenas will allow you to wreak mass destruction on a miniature scale against your friends or the AI. Meanwhile, Team Play lets you work together using your vehicles’ unique skills with modes such as ‘King of the Hill’ or ‘Capture the Flag’!
- 100Reviewed by Filipenice gamenice game, loved it, nice price too
- 100Reviewed by TazMemoriesPlayed the Windows 95 version with my brothers back in the day
really enjoyed this!
Happy to see it's still being made!The Pros
- 100Reviewed by PetrSuperSuper relax game on holiday!
- 75Reviewed by JamesMicroGrate deal got it with discount
- 100Reviewed by BobFun Party GameQuite a fun little party game not as good as the older ones but still has its value.
- 75Reviewed by WessleyNastolgic!Absolutely love Micro Machines, I used to collect the toys as a kid in the early 90's and I still remember playing Tournament mode on Micro Machines 96 Turbo Track Editor Edition on Sega Mega Drive with like 8 friends! Oh the good old days of couch gaming with real friends are long gone!
None the less I love this itteration of the game and for only 99p I couldn't say no!The Pros
- Graphically marvelous
- Some original tracks
- Cool cars
- Not much of a community online
- No real friends to play anymore!
- 75Reviewed by DanNostalicPlayed this to death as a child and still love it now! Chaotic racing fun
- 100Reviewed by NIKIMicroI brought this for my partner just as a cheap buy to add to his pc games..
He seems to really enjoy it when he plays it so in my book cant be that bad of a game!
- 100Reviewed by RobertMicromachinesFun all around! Great game
- 75Reviewed by Alastaircheap and difficultthis has been so cheap i got several copies for my friends so we all have a random party game for every one in a whileThe Pros
- silly and is fun in groups
- single player is same and boring as ai is very hard but fair
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -65%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price $8.89 RRP $25.39
- No 2. -40%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $45.69 RRP $76.19
- No 3. -70%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $26.99 RRP $88.89
- No 4. -64%Dying Light 2: Stay Human PCSpecial Price $25.39 RRP $69.79
- No 5. -38%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $10.19 RRP $16.49
- No 6. -49%The Lord of the Rings: Gollum PCSpecial Price $27.89 RRP $54.59
- No 7. -83%7 Days to Die PCSpecial Price $4.19 RRP $24.09