Left 4 Dead 2 PC
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You'll also encounter five new uncommon common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
- Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
- New survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
- Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
- An all new multiplayer mode.
- Uncommon common infected. Each of the five new campaigns contains at least one new uncommon common zombies which are exclusive to that campaign.
- AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed The AI Director drove L4D's unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features The AI Director 2.0 which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
- 100Reviewed by Intense_Great and instant delivery! Fkn love this site!!So cheap, arguably the best zombie co-op survival game of all time. and for $10 AUD . LOVE IT
- 100Reviewed by Mod3rnGreat service!I love cdkeys, they are the only company with super cheap games that I trust. Had an issue once and the support team helped me out instantly! Recommend this for everyone.
- 100Reviewed by JeterExcellentIf you to buy this game just buy, there wasnt any problems that I countered during my experience definitely worth it to buy.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam