Kingdom Two Crowns PC
Special Price $4.89 RRP $19.09
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
11 Dec 2018
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Kingdom Two Crowns PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kingdom Two Crowns PC
- A side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic.
- Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects.
- Build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
About Kingdom Two Crowns PC
- In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
- Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
- But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
- A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
- Kingdom Two Crowns will be expanded with post-release updates that will venture to exotic biomes across the world. On day 1 of release, players can journey to lands inspired by the landscape, architecture, and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
- We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns with many more themed biomes, each with unique styles and features that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7
- ProcessorIntel 4th Gen Dual Core 2.0Ghz
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvida GTX Series 8
- Storage 4 GB available space
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorIntel 7th Gen
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX Series 10
- Storage4 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Fantasy, Great Soundtrack, Indie, Medieval, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Survival
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by StanislavGood fun ,especially co-op.The game is fun, especially Co-op! Time killer for sure and lots to explore/find out.
It is everything you would expect from a small Indie game.The Pros
- Good music Fun gameplay loop Fun for co-op
- 100Reviewed by JackKingdom Two CrownsThe Kingdom franchise gets better and better each time, especially now it has a co-op mode! Would recommend the entire frnchise.The Pros
- Co-op New mechanics
- Would be hard for someone new to the franchise without wiki.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $4.89 RRP $19.09