Kerbal Space Program PC
-85%Add to Wish List
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Kerbal Space Program.
The top 3 reasons to play Kerbal Space Program
- Although the "Kerbals" might look silly and childish, Kerbal Space Program features highly technical rocket science!
- Attempt to send brave Kerbals to space by designing, constructing, and launching custom spacecraft.
- Take complete control of an entire space program! Manage everything from researching new tech to financing additional voyages.
About Kerbal Space Program
- In KSP you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The game offers three gameplay modes: Sandbox, in which you are free to build anything you can think of; Science Mode, which lets you perform Scientific experiments to advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind and further the available technology; and Career Mode, in which you must manage every aspect of your Space Program, including administration strategies, Crew Management, Reputation, as well as taking up Contracts to earn Funds and upgrade your Space Center Facilities (or repair them).
- Add to this the ability to capture asteroids (a feature done in collaboration with NASA), Mining for resources out across the furthest reaches of the Solar System, Constructing Bases and Space Stations in and around other worlds; plus literally thousands of mods from a huge active modding community, all add up into the award-winning game that has taken the space sim genre by storm.
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities.
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets.
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the ship’s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- Manage your crewmembers, hire them, and send them out into space and make them into heroes.
- Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program.
- Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind.
- Extract valuable resources from all over the solar system.
- Set up your own communication networks with CommNet.
- Now you can use satellites for reconnaissance purposes with KerbNet.
- Have total control over how the fuel flows through your vessels!
- And a whole lot more!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Storage3 GB HD space
- OSWindows 10 64 bit
- ProcessorCore i5
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Storage4 GB HD space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $6.09 RRP $41.69