Kerbal Space Program PC
Special Price $9.79 RRP $36.89
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
27 May 2015
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Kerbal Space Program.
The top 3 reasons to play Kerbal Space Program
- Although the "Kerbals" might look silly and childish, Kerbal Space Program features highly technical rocket science!
- Attempt to send brave Kerbals to space by designing, constructing, and launching custom spacecraft.
- Take complete control of an entire space program! Manage everything from researching new tech to financing additional voyages.
About Kerbal Space Program
- In KSP you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The game offers three gameplay modes: Sandbox, in which you are free to build anything you can think of; Science Mode, which lets you perform Scientific experiments to advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind and further the available technology; and Career Mode, in which you must manage every aspect of your Space Program, including administration strategies, Crew Management, Reputation, as well as taking up Contracts to earn Funds and upgrade your Space Center Facilities (or repair them).
- Add to this the ability to capture asteroids (a feature done in collaboration with NASA), Mining for resources out across the furthest reaches of the Solar System, Constructing Bases and Space Stations in and around other worlds; plus literally thousands of mods from a huge active modding community, all add up into the award-winning game that has taken the space sim genre by storm.
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities.
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets.
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the ship’s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- Manage your crewmembers, hire them, and send them out into space and make them into heroes.
- Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program.
- Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind.
- Extract valuable resources from all over the solar system.
- Set up your own communication networks with CommNet.
- Now you can use satellites for reconnaissance purposes with KerbNet.
- Have total control over how the fuel flows through your vessels!
- And a whole lot more!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Storage3 GB HD space
- OSWindows 10 64 bit
- ProcessorCore i5
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsDX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Storage4 GB HD space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by HFun gameThis is a fun game but I feel it needs a lot of your attention and understanding, not something you can just pick up and playThe Pros
- The game is fun & not too serious
- There doesn’t seem to be a clear goal/target sometimes
- Reviewed by OhioknightoLove the game!I first got Kerbal space program because i love space and realistic games.. ive built and spent so much time on this game. also there is tons of mods to increase the gameplay.. i cant wait for the second one to come outThe Pros
- the gameplay, the dynamics
- 100Reviewed by IsaacKerbal space programReally fun space game which can be tricky to get it to due to the difuculty but that isnt a problam plus mods make it even betterThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by SebastianA great expirenceKerbal Space Program is a space flight simulation video game developed by Squad and published by Private Division for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In the game, players direct a nascent space program, staffed and crewed by green humanoid aliens known as "Kerbals"The Pros
- The fun expirience
- not alot
- 100Reviewed by gaminfinlay118omg guys this is awesomeguys this is 100% and am not a bot i got the key instant and am playing it now am going to buy more.The Pros
- fast, fun and nice
- 100Reviewed by GhOsTIt worksI have the game and it fully works the game is allowed to be downloaded and there are no problems with the game.The Pros
- I liked the ease to buy it and how quick it was.
- Absolutely Nothing.
- 100Reviewed by LiamWOWThis is my 2nd buy from cdkeys and I got codes for the games instantly 100% will continue buying from here
- 100Reviewed by KimeraxdPretty epicEpic game fellas
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $9.79 RRP $36.89