Half Life 2 PC
Test Content Here
16 / 11 / 2004
You May Also Like
ABOUT THIS GAME
1998. HALF-LIFE is an impact on the gaming industry with its combination of frenetic action and continuous and absorbing storytelling. Valve's debut title was awarded more than 50 prizes that he considered the game of the year to become "The best PC game in history", an award granted by PC Gamer magazine, and has sold more than eight million units around the world.
TODAY. All the suspense, the challenges and the emotional charge of the original, coupled with a surprising realism and a great manageability: Half-Life 2 opens the doors to a world in which the presence of the player influences everything that surrounds him, from the physical environment to the behavior and even the emotions of friends and enemies.
The player takes again the lever of the scientist Gordon Freeman, who is in an Earth infested by aliens, dispossessed of all its resources and in which every time there is less population. Freeman is involved in the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the evil that unleashed in Black Mesa. And many people who appreciate him.
The new technology patented by Valve, Source®, makes possible the intense and real-time game of Half-Life 2. Source offers great improvements in:
- Characters: the advanced facial animation system provides the most sophisticated characters ever seen. With 40 defined facial "muscles", the human characters transmit a full display of human emotions and respond to the player with fluency and intelligence.
- Physics: Everything, from the stones to the 2 ton trucks, going through the water, responds as in the real world, since it obeys the laws of mass, gravity and buoyancy.
- Graphics: Source's shader-based renderer, like the one used in Pixar to create movies like Toy Story® and Monster's, Inc.®, creates the most attractive and realistic environments ever seen in a video game.
- Artificial intelligence: neither allies nor enemies blindly surrender to battle. They can assess hazards, move around dangerous terrain and use the objects at their fingertips as weapons.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com