Grid 2 (PC)
The race returns in the highly-anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, BAFTA award-winning Race Driver®: GRID which set new standards for damage, AI, visuals and introduced Flashback, the time rewind feature now adopted by many racing titles. GRID®2™ will raise the gameplay and technological bar for motorsport gaming whilst remaining true to the series' core value that sets it apart from the competition – it’s all about the race.
Players will be invited to be fast, be first and be famous as they feel the aggressive exhilaration that lies at the heart of the GRID racing experience. In career mode, players will journey to the top of a new, ever-evolving world of competitive motorsport that challenges players to perform in exhilarating events across three continents.GRID 2’s Race Immersion Technology
Bring alive the experience of driving a stunning selection of the world’s finest and most exciting, personality-packed cars like never before. The new TrueFeel™ Handling system delivers accessible, yet challenging to master edge-of-control racing and players will feel the tension, adrenaline, lights, noise and action of the race through the ‘lens of a movie director’ with blockbuster style and dramatic VFX.
Across a diverse range of white-knuckle events, intelligent AI opponents will push players’ driving ability to the absolute limit and deliver high-impact, relentless racing starring heart-stopping ‘wow’ moments, enhanced by next-generation damage that is sensational in real-time and jaw-dropping in replays. Once again, Codemasters Racing will set new standards for what can be achieved in the genre.
GRID 2 will redefine what racing games can achieve online. A rich multiplayer feature set with a progression system that is entirely distinct from the single player career challenges players to blaze their own trail to global domination. Deep levels of customisation, flexibility and connectivity are designed to deliver the most extensive and exciting online experience in the genre, enhanced by full integration with RaceNet, the online extension for Codemasters Racing games.Features
- The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel™ Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration
- Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
- Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
- An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
- Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing.
- Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years
- Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads
- Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents
- Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before
- The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID
- 100Reviewed by Davidamaziingreally fun and enjoyableThe Pros
- good graphics
- 75Reviewed by JunkeeGood service but average gameI pre ordered this game from cdkeys.com and the release date was meant to be May 31st. I received my key a day early and have downloaded and installed the game on Steam.
The service from cdkeys.com was great and I will definitely be coming back if they have the cheapest price for a game i want in the future.
As far as the game itself goes, I have been playing with an xbox controller and have played the career mode for about 5 hours but I am finding it a little boring. I know it is not meant to be a simulation game like Forza but the physics feel very arcade style as well.
I am yet to play online but so far I am pretty disappointed as I had a lot of fun playing the first GRID.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam