Football Manager 2011 PC
For the first time ever, aspiring managers can now negotiate contracts with players in real time. And by working with a multitude of real-life football agents, Sports Interactive gained an insight as to how these negotiations can be made as realistic as possible in-game. Prepare to meet different types of agents in your contract talks; each with their own personality so will therefore need a different approach.
With the implementation of the most intuitive training system in the series history, there is a new “match preparation” area of training so that managers can give their team specific areas to focus on in the lead up to a match. There are also more basic training schedules for players, and 14 different individual skill areas that you can focus your players on.
Interaction with players, staff and the board have gone to a whole new level, with a host of new boardroom and backroom requests, a new player interaction module that allows the manager to have private conversations with players, as well as public conversations regarding players at other clubs.
Two years after the launch of the 3D Match Engine, players will see a number of improvements implemented for this year’s release. With over 100 new animations added, as well as more player emotions, new player models, new stadiums, pitch textures, improved lighting, floodlit night matches, more goal celebrations and lots of other extras which improve what was already the best match simulation on the market.
The other new features include a revamped media module, which will keep the managers better up to date with events going on in their football world, as well as being more customisable than ever before, and the most requested feature that the Sports Interactive community have asked for in the last few years, dynamic league reputation, which makes for an even more realistic model of the footballing world.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 2. -86%Dead Island Definitive Collection PCSpecial Price $4.89 RRP $34.39
- No 3. -82%Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition PCSpecial Price $6.79 RRP $36.89
- No 4. -80%Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition PCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $18.39
- No 5. -88%Resident Evil 3 PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $61.49
- No 6. -35%DLCResident Evil Village - Winters' Expansion PC - DLCSpecial Price $12.89 RRP $19.69
- No 7. -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- No 8. -24%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $46.69 RRP $61.49
- No 9. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PC + BonusSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29