Final Fantasy XV 15 Windows Edition PC
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure, now for Windows PC.
Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.
In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.
Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.
Includes all of the exciting content released as part of continuous game updates (Chapter 13 alternate route, off-road Regalia customisation, character swap feature and more!). And comes with all of content released in the Season Pass - Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure.
FINAL FANTASY XV
- “Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map” – a new map that takes you right up to the end
- First Person Mode
- Armiger Unleashed
- Use of the Royal Cruiser has been unlocked, with new fishing spots and recipes
- Additional quest to acquire and upgrade the Regalia TYPE-D
- Additional Achievements
- FFXV Episode Gladiolus
- FFXV Episode Prompto
- FFXV Episode Ignis
- FFXV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES
- FFXV Booster Pack+
- FFXV Holiday Pack+
- *Moogle Chocobo Carnival tickets are not included in the FFXV Holiday Pack+.
- [Weapon] Masamune (FFXV Original Model)
- [Weapon] Mage Mashers (FFIX Model)
- [Weapon] Blazefire Saber XV (FFXV Original Color)
- [Weapon] Gae Bolg (FFXIV Model)
- [Regalia Coloring] Platinum Leviathan
- [Regalia Coloring] 16-Bit Buddies
- [Regalia Coloring] Cindymobile
- [Regalia Coloring] Gold Chocobo
- [Outfit] Royal Raiment
- [Item] Travel Pack
- [Item] Camera Kit
- [Item] Angler Set
- [Item] Gourmand Set
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770（3.4GHz and above）/ AMD FX™-8350（4.0 GHz and above）
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM / Radeon™ RX 480
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 100 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound® compatible sound card, Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos support
Additional Notes: 1080p 30fps
GenreAction, Action RPG, RPG
- 100Reviewed by RylFFXVAwesome purchase, saves me a lot!!!The Pros
- 75Reviewed by TwineReally goodHonestly i wasnt really expecting much from this game but that all changed in the first 10minutes of playing the combat is really good the way you can teleport to your enemies is very cool and the story was incredible 8/10 game
- 75Reviewed by FayleneFun and enjoying the gameGreat game, with good story and graphics. Just the game I'm looking for. If your type of game is adventure, story, leveling and doing quests, well, this is the game for you. This is my kind of game.The Pros
- Story and gameplay as well as the graphics
- Needs a lot of grinding to level up and earn gils.
- Reviewed by AdrianGreat Entry to FF!Loved every hour I put into this game when it first came out on Xbox and now Imma do it all over again on PC. Loved every second and a Fantastic story 10/10
- 75Reviewed by PaulAwesome Game!I have been playing this game on and off since it came out. Always have fun when I get back into it and I really enjoy how it plays and the progression. Lot's of added content. Super funThe Pros
- Hours of fun, Great story, Action filled.
- Can be grindy. Some of the mapping sucks.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam