Far Cry Primal Special Edition PC
Includes: Legend of the Mammoth DLC
3 extra missions - Drink from the shaman's cup to play as the largest animal in Oros, the almighty mammoth. Feel your power as you stomp your enemies and defend your herd from other beasts and humans.
The award-winning Far Cry franchise that stormed the tropics and the Himalayas now enters the original fight for humanity’s survival with its innovative open-world sandbox gameplay, bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable savage encounters.
Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger and limitless adventure, when giant mammoths and sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth and humanity is at the bottom of the food chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.
- STONE AGE BY FAR CRY: The rich setting of the Stone Age provides a new setting filled with unpredictable mayhem, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
- RISE ABOVE EXTINCTION: Play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your group. There is one goal: survive in a world where you are the prey.
- FIERCE WILDLIFE AND SAVAGE AND MAJESTIC WORLD: This is earth before man laid claim to it, where deadly sabretooth tigers ruled the world, giant woolly mammoths were kings, and herds of massive Elk stormed through the plains. Discover these and many more daunting creatures in the savage open-world of Oros within the towering redwood forests, harsh taiga, cold glacial mountains and humid swamps.
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K | AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 | AMD Radeon R9 280X or equivalent
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM) or better, HD 7000 / 200 / 300 / Fury X series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 (1 GB VRAM) or better, GTX 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 / TITAN series. Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com. HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID UPLAY ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE GAME AFTER INSTALLATION, TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR SYSTEM AND CONTINUE GAMEPLAY AFTER ANY RE-ACTIVATION, TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UPLAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONE OR MORE SPECIFIC ONLINE FEATURES UPON 30-DAYS PRIOR NOTICE, PUBLISHED AT www.farcrygame.com.
- 100Reviewed by AtrixFar Cry PrimalIt's a great game with excellent graphics. I really enjoyed playing the game and I'd do it again if I would.
- 100Reviewed by BilboGood funDefinitely worth a crack.The Pros
- Yabba dabba doo
- 100Reviewed by TwistedIt was ok,I have not completed it yet, I liked the beginning of the game but it got boring real fast. The graphics are not as good as Far Cry 5.The Pros
- The Pets
- Its the same thing over and over again.
- 50Reviewed by WallyOriginal setting, too much grind.I really loved the beginning of the game. I played on Survival difficulty, and it was really challenging. Every piece of food, every arrow counts. Later into the game you gain skills, and become more skilled survivor yourself (you, the player). That gives you the feeling of success and that you actually learned something. The story is kinda meh, nothing special. BUT the grind aspect is what ruined the game for me. The actual story is nearly 30% of the game, and the other part is grind. Want to unlock a story mission? Go gather resources and build a hut for the mission giver.The Pros
- Great atmosphere
- Too much grinding, repetitive.
- 100Reviewed by DavidFar Cry GemFar Cry Primal is a really good game and great value, an interesting addition to the Far Cry series of games.The Pros
- Far Cry with no guns!
- Nothing so far
- 75Reviewed by KatrinaI'm in love!I've always loved open world games that didn't have a set storyline, and that you could do side quests and the like. This game fills all my gaming needs and is so beautiful. Super happy I got this!The Pros
- Beautiful graphics, Great Price, Fun, Good story
- Could be more of a challenge. I feel as though the game may be too easy.
- 100Reviewed by JackFar Cry PrimalAbsolutely stunning game that I was engrossed in for hours on end, would happily sit there for several hours just taking in the scenery and having a fantastic time, the pets were a nice benefit in this game, I found myself chasing after the rare types, resistances to fire and increased sneak made them formidable and fantastic fun to use while taking over strongholds.
Give this game a go for sure, you won't regret purchasing it!!The Pros
- Absolutely everything, almost no load times, fantastic gameplay!!
- 75Reviewed by PaulDouble whammyCan't beat a double dose of Far Cry for a cheap price.
- 100Reviewed by CamoAbsolutely Stunning!So I have wanted Far Cry Primal for a while because it looks amazing at higher resolutions 1440p. I found it here for half of what it was anywhere else. So I took a change, bought, Downloaded, and played in about an hour! Everything was perfect and flawless!. Highly recommend this site. As far as Far Cry Primal.......Amazing graphics, amazing surround sound. You truly get the experience of being there. Put it this way, I had my 7.1 surround sound head phones on and this is the only game that made me get startled and jump! No Joke!
- 100Reviewed by FoxInstant FunThis was my first purchase from CDkeys. Instant delivery and a working code got me into the pre-historic action right away. Great game and even better service. I will certainly be back.
ACTIVATE WITH UBISOFT CONNECT
- Download the latest version of Ubisoft Connect PC and log in (You may need to create an account if you have not logged in before)
- Select the lines icon in the top left of the window.
- Choose Activate a key
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com in the Activation Code field
- Select Activate.
- No 3. -24%Pre-orderHorizon Forbidden West Complete Edition + Pre-order Bonus PCSpecial Price $47.59 RRP $62.99