Fallout 76: Wastelanders PC (US/CA)
This code will work in US/CA/South America
DO NOT redeem on bethesda.net. Redeem this code directly through the Bethesda Launcher to gain access to the game
You are now able to transfer over your Bethesda.net game Library to your Steam account. To view instructions and FAQs, please click here. Starting on May 11, you will no longer be able to play your games on the Bethesda.net Launcher.
DO NOT redeem on bethesda.net. Redeem this code directly through the Bethesda Launcher to gain access to the game. You can download the Bethesda Launcher for free here.
Get your instant download of Fallout 76 on PC with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Fallout 76
- Fallout 76 takes place just 25 years after the great nuclear war. Because of this, post-apocalyptic civilization is far less developed. It’s up to you to rebuild.
- Work together or with your fellow survivors to recreate society, or don't-- the choice is yours!
- What makes Fallout 76 so special is that it incorporates online multiplayer for the first time in the franchise’s more than 20 year history.
What to know before buying Fallout 76
What's included with Fallout 76?
Fallout 76 base game for PC
Is there a region lock for Fallout 76?
Yes, this product is only available in the US and Canada
How will I receive my instant download key for Fallout 76?
After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.
If you’ve pre-ordered a game, your key will be delivered to your email a day before the official (or early access) release date. You will also receive a notification via email when your key becomes available.
How will I activate my key for Fallout 76 on PC?
Activate on Bethesda.net
- Locate your key in your CDkeys.com confirmation email.
- Navigate to https://account.bethesda.net/en/login
- Log in or create an account.
- Enter your code, and follow the prompts to activate.
Fallout 76 details
- Everything you loved about Fallout 4 is even better in Fallout 76: the quests, the crafting, the base building, and of course the multiplayer experience.
- Fallout 76 has an in-game map that’s four times bigger than Fallout 4! This is truly one of Bethesda’s most ambitious games ever.
- In Fallout 76 you (or one of the other players that populate your world) have the power to launch some of the same nuclear weapons that caused the devastation of the world… so please be nice.
- Just like in Fallout 4, strange scavengers might attack you, a mysterious merchant might sell you something, or a brave companion might lend you a hand in defeating a mutated monstrosity. All of these interactions are still possible Fallout 76, but now, behind all of them, will be real humans players just like you.
Want to get a free key to play Fallout 76 or another title?
Our team regularly selects the best comments about a game and rewards that user with a free key. Share your feedback in the review tab for a chance to win!
What are the system requirements for Fallout 76?
MINIMUM for Fallout 76 on PC
- OSWindows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6600k 3.5 GHz /AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 285 2GB or equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Storage60 GB of free disk space
RECOMMENDED for Fallout 76 on PC
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 970 4GB / AMD R9 290X 4GB
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Storage60 GB of free disk space
GenreAction, Action RPG
- 75Reviewed by BOBTHEKNOBGood game after you get past the bugsThe game is pretty solid and can be alot of fun when you play with friends. The game still does have some issues with games but thats just a normal bethesda game these days tbh.The Pros
- Fun with friends and a decent amount of missions to do
- still quite alot of bugs
- 100Reviewed by BornaGreat game, great purchaseGreat game, great purchase. Thank you CDKEYS for making this happen !The Pros
- Great game to play with your friends
- Cant think of any ! This game is great.
- Reviewed by MarcoOKI bought this at launch and my god it was bad. It wasn't a good game, never mind a mediocre Fallout game. Recently I've picked it up again and it's actually pretty damn good, not in comparison with the others in the series, but it's still a good somewhat standalone game. I would recommend this for anything sub £5, you can easily get in 15 hours before it becomes a massive grind.
- 75Reviewed by christieGood gameI bought this game on PlayStation, when it first came out. Back then it was a real grind. But now its such a great game to play, only couple of downsides to it is that if you want things from the atom store and you want it, you either have to grind for atoms or buy them, and the ability to stash items limit, if you want more space, again you will have to buy Fallout 1st to increase the limit. All in all, it's still a great game
- 75Reviewed by LukeBetter with ageGame started out absolute garbage but has grown a lot, now a pretty decent game. Only downside is they are trying to force people to buy the subscription to increase stash by limiting you on how many items you can storeThe Pros
- Massive open world that you can explore with friends
- Restrictions on stash to try and push you to buy their subscription service
- 75Reviewed by JasonGood gameWasn't sure about it at first but it became enjoyable as I played it. Completing missions with others online is fun aswell. Have nearly platinumed the game.The Pros
- Missions, the music, building you're own place.
- 75Reviewed by KubaBETTER THAN I EXPECTEDThe release was pretty bad but the game is steadily getting better and better with updates. I feel like its worth the price.The Pros
- Enjoyable with friends
- Open world
- The release was horrible
- 75Reviewed by DeanGame is as expectedA lot of grinding to it but it is as expected very cool with friends and has the Fallout experience and vibe to it I am glad they were able to keep it upThe Pros
- Game is as predicted and fun
- 100Reviewed by PabloSecond accountThis is nice and cheap to buy for a second mule account to hold and transfer items.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by AxolTake me home country roadsIt's a very good game and the transaction is very easy to please note once you have the key it takes you like 10 sec for the key to work after you put it in the first time.The Pros
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99