Endless Space 2 PC - Awakening DLC (EU & UK)
Endless Space 2: Awakening introduces the Nakalim playable Major faction as well as the Academy Empire. You will now be able to interact and negotiate directly with Isyander. As his grand plan begins to unfold and rumors of the Lost begin to circulate, the Academy is set to take a more active role in the future of the galaxy.
- A once-vast galactic empire that fell into decline when their gods, the Lost, were slain, this ancient race of devout explorers dreams of the day when those same gods return. The fact that they have been reawakened means half of their prophecy has come true. And the rest... ? They have a large Technology head start, but are very poor at Science and must rely on discovering lost Relics to learn new technologies. Their relationship with the Academy allows them to gain control over other systems through the Influence of their Temples, then convert them to work for the Academy (in exchange for a handsome reward, of course).
- The Nakalim are a devout and ancient faction of explorers, warriors, and believers. Their Heroes focus on exploration as well as the development of systems and diplomatic influence, where they can gain strong bonuses.
- Powerful on defense and oriented towards exploration, Nakalim fleets are the tools of an empire seeking to rediscover and take control of its ancient territories.
- The Xirmisala are Dust-sensitive philosophers, skilled at improving Dust revenues and exploiting exotic and unusual planets. They seek only calm, an outlet for their curiosity, and not to be exploited for their unusual skills.
- The Academy becomes an empire that can manage star systems, fleets, and colonize new worlds. Isyander, the leader, will send requests asking you to contribute to its expansion--and can reward you with unique powers like Academy Roles and Named Ships.
- Four very powerful Academy Roles assigned by Isyander to those who contributed the most to their expansion:
- "The Spear of Isyander" is given temporary command of one of the Academy’s two attack Master Fleets, along with the flagship “The Colorless Fist”.
- "The Master of Dust" has the keys to the coffers of the Academy (specifically to the diplomatic reserves) to use as they see fit, plus the ship “The Sum of All Pains”.
- "The Vault Keeper" allows you to pick a political party not currently in your Senate and temporarily make all the party’s laws available to you. The ship “Instrument of the Will” also becomes yours.
- "The Librarian" gets access to privileged information, for a price. The questions vary from economic, military, diplomatic, etc. to secrets of the history of the galaxy, and they also receive the ship “Warden of Knowledge”.
- OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: i3 4th generation / i5 2nd generation / A6 series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon 5800 series / NVidia 550Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
Mac OS X:
- OS: MAC OS X 10.11 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam