Duke Nukem Forever (PC)
HEROES COME & GO, BUT A KING REIGNS FOREVER.
Duke Nukem is one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in gaming history. irreverent, un-PC, and uber-macho, Duke Nukem is the perfect antidote to the overdose of today clich gaming archetypes. The game's cocktail of alien invasion, busty babes, bawdy comedy and big guns never gets old. The highly anticipated Duke Nukem Forever is a celebration of what video games are really about: AN OUT LOUD GOOD TIME!
The game is HUGE. With hours and hours of over-the-top single player action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes like Duke Match, Capture the Babe and Hail to the king, players can rest assured knowing that the fun will last.
- Ego, and then Some: Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man Army who never fails and always gets the Babes
- Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling
- World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots. - even the urinals are interactive
- Scale & Variety: This game has it all
- Packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving - gamers will never tire of the endless FUN
- Multiplayer Like No Other: Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket
Minimum System Requirements
OS - Windows XP(SP2)/Vista/7
Processor - Intel core 2 duo 2.0GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz
Memory - 1GB
Hard drive - 10GB
Video Card - 256MB Nvidia Ge
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam